US Subscription<Friends

SharkShark

49 who dreams about 69
Today I paid to keep my friends instead of my wow sub. I feel good about myself. I hope that everyone on the XPOFF.com forum is my friend now.

doing something good and then gloating about it really does kill the meaning behind the doing of good deeds.

Bruh, I paid for friends. It's not gloating if it's a truthful statement. What's the meaning of love? I'm not doing a good dead. I'm doing 'the deed'.

"If they ever tell my story let them say that I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Hector, tamer of horses. Let them say I lived in the time of Achilles." - Odysseus
WoWScrnShot_121316_182600.jpg

"If they ever tell my story let them say that I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Hector, tamer of horses. Let them say I lived in the time of Achilles." - Odysseus
View attachment 5402

But you guys are just standing there. Basic B's if you ask me. What's up with that?

Lucky girl
I'm just a very lucky man to have such a supportive individual in my life. She even let me give her 10 dollars for lunch to Xpoff.com. :)

doing something good and then gloating about it really does kill the meaning behind the doing of good deeds.

Just as I keep saying...
The biggest challenge after a success (in this case doing a good deed) is keeping quite about it.
Many on this forum can't live up to that challenge.
Besides, paying for a subscription really is not something to be boasting about. After all, it is only about 55k gold depending on when you purchase the token.

Merry Christmas everyone!

I have a feeling some of you guys are making more of this thread then it actually is....

Today I paid to keep my friends instead of my wow sub. I feel good about myself. I hope that everyone on the XPOFF.com forum is my friend now.

It's a good way to start. Now you can be there when they need some support. Lift the little dog onto the tailgate of the truck with you. Then you'll feel a warm glow & he'll know you're his friend. ;-)

It's a good way to start. Now you can be there when they need some support. Lift the little dog onto the tailgate of the truck with you. Then you'll feel a warm glow & he'll know you're his friend. ;-)

Truth. I guess I'll need to do that after Sunday. @Voc and I will become a two man wolfpack, however the wolfpack will not be formed unless I can 'roofie' him first.

Users who are viewing this thread