strengths and weaknesses

Strengths on stríve-tend to do my share on the efc always trying for repicks especially if dire to game. Like to keep damage on healers going and rend/thunderclap everything to keep healers busy.
Weaknesses-usually range healers, and try to bull rush everything in sight.

S: Vey experienced with my class, learned some cool tricks along the way. Good at juking, good positioning in bgs, not raging, almost always friendly, patient, helpful, good oversight of what is going on and can predict stuff.

W: I type really slow, I'm prob the worst FC wow ever seen but still pick up flag when no1 else does and fail, not the most social, sometimes panic and stare at my spells when something doesn't go my way. Always trying to troll the wrong ppl.

yeh... and much more.

S: Vey experienced with my class, learned some cool tricks along the way. Good at juking, good positioning in bgs, not raging, almost always friendly, patient, helpful, good oversight of what is going on and can predict stuff.

W: I type really slow, I'm prob the worst FC wow ever seen but still pick up flag when no1 else does and fail, not the most social, sometimes panic and stare at my spells when something doesn't go my way. Always trying to troll the wrong ppl.

yeh... and much more.

Did you really have to abbreviate strengths and weaknesses to one letter?

Did you really have to abbreviate strengths and weaknesses to one letter?

I got a weakness for you mino:

W: I'm easily annoyed by people abbreviating words because they are lazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a weakness for you mino:

W: I'm easily annoyed by people abbreviating words because they are lazy.

Silly goose

Strengths: I've learned to become hyper aware of EFC positioning and where his team is, and adjust accordingly to disrupt and slow regrouping when necessary. I've grown so much stronger at clicking flags for returns and repicks. I can predict the actions of the opposing team pretty well. I can pick up and learn most classes to efficiency pretty quickly.

Weaknesses: I'm still an overly emotional nerd, I tend to rage and lose focus when things don't go as I thought in my head. I need to learn to call targets better. I hold grudges that affect my play and lead to tunneling. I don't remember important enemy cooldowns and tend to go balls to the wall on openers and run out of gas quickly. I've made many enemies through being a rager and as a result I've had to resort to playing solo mostly which has affected my ability to be an efficient part of a team. I'm still terrible at arena and afraid of letting my teammates down while playing them.

Strengths: Sliq2Quick son :cool:, Can play just about any dps class/spec at optimal performance (believe i'm on that hunter flow the best atm,) proficient clicks, good positioning, class mechanics, awareness of both team/enemy whereabouts, and a now gradual inclination towards co-leadership/shot calls.

Weaknesses: Just take a look at Bacon's signature to view one of my "best" moments when the blood gets boiling xD. There's a reason why Bracket Master Kunz dubbed me "Sliq the #$!% Talker" be it friend or foe, but hot headed temperament aside if i'm not temporarily blinded by grudges I also sometimes have a tendency to space out in pugs (even when group queing) and make rookie mistakes at crucial moments which can lead to a loss. Also, due to my inexperience with flag carrying, I almost never pick unless absolutely necessary (although i'm slowing shedding off the intimidation factor layer by layer.) I also still have a fair reliance on the decision making of others rather than completely making sense of things and asserting my take on it.

That's about all I can pinpoint atm; however, I've always welcomed the voices of criticism so if anyone has any objections or additions feel free to take a swing.

strengths: i work well with teams, positioning on my hunter at most times, i can help lead wsg sometimes when pizza is not present, friendly most of the time, peels , can focus heals well
weaknesses: positioning when not on my hunter, communication can be an issue, somedays tunnel vision, some days rage,

That's about all I can pinpoint atm; however, I've always welcomed the voices of criticism so if anyone has any objections or additions feel free to take a swing.

For weaknesses, I would put down you think too highly of yourself to the point of it annoying your peers (almost on pizza levels), you get caught out of stealth a lot from "broken thrash", you also need work on not being so predictable with kicks. Other than that, I think your list is pretty accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread