Static Practice Ready

Your point of practice and real game has been made. And I understand it. I think hithere's point is that there is no reason for you to bash another guild. The fact that static is getting out there and putting a team together is awesome. It will cause more competition. It will have an impact onthis 19 community by showing ally something together other than WT. and what seems to be LSFTW. So keep your bashing to yourself. And let them try it out. If they wanna call it practice. So be it. If you would like to call it a game. Have at it my friend. It depends on who you ask on what they will call it.

there's more comotion in this thread that deals with what to call a "premade practice" then actual planning.....

j

Cuz war games don't already do this

Calling it an actual premade can have dire consequences for the guild - look at USA or what was USA. It will be probably be better for the bracket to call it practice that way people put less emphasis on it ? Idk either way. Also Static and LSFTW probalby don't have access to warsong war games so this is the only way they can actually practice their strats

Dear nudge

ik you look up to static and feel the need to stick up for ur big brother guild

But nowhere did I bash them just simply stated to call it wat it is instead of beating around the bush

kinda lost as to the dfference between practice and premade?

same rules ... same ammount of ppl... only difference i can see is the public didnt get to watch or know the outcome..

why even make this post? does calling it practice make u feel less bad when losing?

just because you know ur gonna win doesn't mean u weren't thinking about it!

Hay guise let's have 10v10 premades but not call em premades and practice our strategies aginst other guilds that way when we have an actual premade they already know what we are gonna do

Hither I <3 u but this is silly

Since apparently there is no difference between practice and premades any future premades I lose if any im just gonna call it practice that way I stay undefeated 4ever

Dear nudge

ik you look up to static and feel the need to stick up for ur big brother guild

But nowhere did I bash them just simply stated to call it wat it is instead of beating around the bush

Whats with all the hate dude? Did the word practice really offend you that much? Did that single word really justify 3 posts on how much you felt that word should not have been used?

In no way do I lookup to static. But I do give them props for throwing up the option to premade/practice ready.

Hay guise let's have 10v10 premades but not call em premades and practice our strategies aginst other guilds that way when we have an actual premade they already know what we are gonna do

Since apparently there is no difference between practice and premades any future premades I lose if any im just gonna call it practice that way I stay undefeated 4ever

Meh, for the most part I think if both guilds agree on a relaxed setting of game play to see how they stack against other guilds before

taking a dive into the deep end that would be practice.

You can have practice and then just go hard Premades no doubt. If your logic was true blizzard wouldn't have skirms in End game arena's, the teams are still pre made but they still have the option to practice before they dive into the deep.

my point was having a new future-premading guild practice their strategies before going into a real premade they werent prepared for. like nems said look wat happened to USA because of that reason. isnt this wat 19s want, more premading guilds? there really isnt a problem. call it a premade if u want i dont really care. ur a cool guy i dont want any hate here.

What point is he trying to make? All I see is hatred.

Static isn't ready do a premade. We don't have a steady roster. We don't have our tactics set .

This did not need to be mentioned.

Guys/Gals as a bracket we have to encourage each others in many aspects. It is good that static is trying to find their unique type of play style that will hopefully work for them. I am glad a horde guild other than Waw Tawent is making an effort to try to set their goals into the fraimset of competetive play. Hopefully this will also encourage other guilds to also attempt for matches. I thank Static for trying to make fun games a possibility for the 19 bracket.

<

We all know BTB will wipe the floor with Static. Their practice premades lose to pugs lololol

Get a guild bro, all i see is you talking shit on here yet you are never in warsong. do something. anything.

my point was having a new future-premading guild practice their strategies before going into a real premade they werent prepared for. like nems said look wat happened to USA because of that reason. isnt this wat 19s want, more premading guilds? there really isnt a problem. call it a premade if u want i dont really care. ur a cool guy i dont want any hate here.

usa did not disband becasue they lost to WT they were already falling apart before that due to poor leadership ability from Maelstrom after Titan quit 19s.

Although both are very similar, practicing is well...praciticing. Its improving your own guild premading skills without worrying about losing. Its determining what you did wrong and how you can do better. Your goal is to BE BETTER. Whereas when i hear 'premade', i think you have your best 10 man and you want to challenge another guild against their best 10. You goal is to WIN.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right. Who knows.But anything to inrease the frequency of quality premade in this bracket, I'm all for.

damn why the fuck does it matter, just plan some shit. premade or practice, who gives a fuck

usa did not disband becasue they lost to WT they were already falling apart before that due to poor leadership ability from Maelstrom after Titan quit 19s.

Cann, you're so uptight for a stoner. When the guild started, we were both officers under Titan. You being the retard that you're, he demoted you, and promoted me. When he wanted to quit being the guild leader, he asked me to replace him. I didn't want to (turning the offer down for a while), but since he was leaving, and I was next in rank, I hesitantly accepted. I made it perfectly clear that I wasn't going to dedicate myself to getting the guild well organised. I tried setting up a premade or two (after the one you set up failed (lsftw wasn't even aware of the premade) ). And, well, that's about it. If you must blame someone though on USA falling apart, you may want to look in the mirror. You were one of the three people who were suppose to get the guild together, and all that you wound up doing under Titan was gkicking random people like Turdel because he made you upset (aww), setting up a premade that the other guild never even knew about, raging in a recruitment topic about the guild, which you were told not to make (even for recruitment purposes, nevermind using it as your own personal little epeen stroker where you acted like a prick and got trolled by Turdel), afking out of close games against WT, and then getting demoted and leaving the guild. Bravo Cannabis. Give yourself a congratulatory blunt.

edited- Typoz

Cann, you're so uptight for a stoner. When the guild started, we were both officers under Titan. You being the retard that you're, he demoted you, and promoted me. When he wanted to quit being the guild leader, he asked me to replace him. I didn't want to (turning the offer down for a while), but since he was leaving, and I was next in rank, I hesitantly accepted. I made it perfectly clear that I wasn't going to dedicate myself to getting the guild well organised. I tried setting up a premade or two (after the one you set up failed (lsftw wasn't even aware of the premade) ). And, well, that's about it. If you must blame someone though on USA falling apart, you may want to look in the mirror. You were one of the three people who were suppose to get the guild together, and all that you wound up doing under Titan was gkicking random people like Turdel because he made you upset (aww), setting up a premade that the other guild never even knew about, raging in a recruitment topic about the guild, which you were told not to make (even for recruitment purposes, nevermind using it as your own personal little epeen stroker where you acted like a prick and got trolled by Turdel), afking out of close games against WT, and then getting demoted and leaving the guild. Bravo Cannabis. Give yourself a congratulatory blunt.

edited- Typoz

Na titan told me to kick all the people i thought were bad so i did and then he got upset becasue i kicked one of his friends then he demoted me if you really wanna know. and im not the one thats upset mael. . that wasent my fault i talked to hunnybuns and dontdodrugs so many times previous to the premade saying so we are still good and they both said yeah. all i said was true the guild fell apart once he gave you GM period becasue no one in the guild took you serious and no mael i wasent one of the " Three " you where always a rank above me excepet for the first week or 2 i was in it hell reflex was higher rank than i was so idk what u mean about that

i gave advice to Titan becasue he knew i lead a successful guild.

im going to stop it right here i dont want this to go on and on mael this thread is for Static getting premades if u want to continue this convo we are on the same realm thanks

Users who are viewing this thread