EU Starting a 101

Valanyr

Grandfathered
Hi, i have a level 101 enhance shaman that i want to twink, but i have no gold and seem to not be making any. Is there anyone that knows a good spot for farming BoE's?

Do you have any reliable websites that I can take a look at? PM me.
WoW Token, it's worth about 60K right now (NA). Otherwise, do what @handsomedgc said and sell Crafting Mats, it's EASY to make Gold in Legion.

Alright ^^ The problem is, im kind of lazy at times and won't farm anything until i am motivated. So thanks :D
You officially motivated me

Farming on a 101 doesn't get you good BoEs to sell because the ilvl will not be the base 835. Grab skinning on your shaman, get the skinning recipe for sightless eyes from the underbelly in dalaran that gives you stomachs when you skin things, (if US, go kill Humongris before he despawns and get Legion Butchery as well). Get a shoulder enchant, either salvager or harvester.

Go kill sea lions in West Azsuna, Goats in highmountain, or crabs in Stormheim. Pick either stonehide or stormscale, don't switch between the two as you want to hit rank 2 as soon as you can for bloods of Sargeas. You can either do the oblitertum shuffle from there if you have a 110, or you sell all the mats you get. The stomachs from legion gutting can have any mats in them (blue gems/fel slate/enchanting mats) and it's incredibly easy afk-money. Alternatively, grab herbalism as well and do Darkheart thicket until you hit the second boss, reset and repeat. You'll get a bunch of dreamleaf/seeds and lots of things to skin as well. Depending on your iLvL though it might not be faster from a gold perspective.

Hold on to all Soulbound blues that you get and just toss them in your bank if you have bank space. Once I have 3 bags full in my bank drop herbalism, pick up enchanting, DE everything, switch back and pay the 800g to relearn all your herbalism skills. You should make more then enough on the enchanting mats to make up the 800 and then some from 72 blues.

Or if you have the money just buy token gold.

Buy a token, then buy cheap BoE epics and flip them for profit to afford the ones you want for your twink.

Mail epics are usually super cheap, should be easy to snag all 4 of those. Six-feather fan will cost you tho.

Users who are viewing this thread