Speculation - Pre Patch Date 4th July?

Do you seriously think the arena season would end in 6 days without any announcement yet? Lol.

Reactions: Vor
Do you seriously think the arena season would end in 6 days without any announcement yet? Lol.

Pre-patch doesn't necessarily mean the end of a specific season. Look at last time for instance, when people abused that stat-bug in Legion pre-patch for ez glad etc. They could do the same, release pre-patch in an ongoing season. I still think that @Goohdx gave a good estimation for when it could drop. All speculation though.

This is by no means definitive proof, but WoW Armory App is telling me that it will retire on July 11. With the end of Legion, they are moving its features into Companion App. Might just be in prep, but there is chance we get prepatch next week.

Can't remember where I heard it, if it was a interview or something else but I'm pretty sure they said mid july also I don't think they mentioned anything about it being related to the arenas.

I just hope I remember correctly...

Pre-patch doesn't necessarily mean the end of a specific season. Look at last time for instance, when people abused that stat-bug in Legion pre-patch for ez glad etc. They could do the same, release pre-patch in an ongoing season. I still think that @Goohdx gave a good estimation for when it could drop. All speculation though.

bc1f6d2a5a645bfa02185b2718db472a.png

0a09ed1a1419602c5dcae907a3ae4e44.png

No one got ez glad with a stat bug in pre patch bcus the season had ended in pre patch.

Last edited:
Stats bug was in s1 legion. Loads of people got ez glad because of it - including some twinks

Users who are viewing this thread