Source for Tabard tab

I have learned throughout the years to not expect anything until the expansion releases.

I have friends speculating about everything and asking me about my opinion on "possible" nerfs/buffs once Legion comes. I feel like time will be your best friend for this, unless like Lluyd is right and there is some real rock hard evidence around!

There's been no direct "Tabards will be account-wide" statement, but based on what we've been told, tabards should be account-wide because they'll be part of the new transmog system of "unlocking appearances and not needing to keep the item once unlocked", and this new system is to be account-wide.

• Transmog - Clean up bank and inventory some more. More customization. A collection system.
  • Wardrobe - As soon as item is bound to you, appearance is unlocked. Once it is unlocked, you can get rid of it. Account wide! Have to be able to equip item to unlock it.

Source

Pair that with:

The new system will include tabards, which overlay a player’s armor and often display graphics relating to guilds, factions in the WoW, or achievements. Players can earn an achievement for collecting them — but they clog up bags and bank space. “I think the transmog system will be the biggest thing to help that. Tabards are going to be part of the transmog system,” he said. The new system will not use any existing storage for transmog items, he said.

Source
Source

Can't be any doubt left now:

fVJntCP.jpg

The UI is even placed along with all the other account-wide features

I would assume Scarlet Crusaders tab won't come with a lvl requirement when it hits. Would be neat to see those again at lower levels.

Users who are viewing this thread