US So iLvl Scaling is a thing on Twinks

32lqQKD.png

Can't get higher ilvl data until @WTB SHADOWFANG 2 can test :)

It's also fair to point out that while the Health of that Boss increased by 10.19% I can 100% guarantee the Player DPS would increase by far more than that with a 23 iLvL gain over 847. Hell, my Shockadin at 850 iLvL is capable of ~360K DPS ST meaning even at 850 I could chew through that extra 1285 HP in ~3.5 seconds. You only kill 2 Bosses per NL Chest run, meaning even at my lowish DPS it'd only add ~7 seconds per clear and that's still at 850 iLvL. When I push up to 870 I'd bet my DPS increases another 75-100K ST dropping it to ~5-6 seconds additional per clear.

This doesn't even take into account those Classes that are doing 1 million DPS already with around 860 iLvL. Essentially, iLvL scaling in 7.2 for NPC's means nothing to 101 Twinks.

Like everyone expected, time-to-kill still decreases as your ilvl increases :)

I used simmed BM hunter DPS over 30 seconds for burst, with 15 AF traits and no gems (to be on the generous side). Average ilvl takes into account an 814 AF and 940 legendary.

TnrAUK2.png

Edit: For anyone interested, the DPS increase per average ilvl is about 1.1% near 850 and 1.25% near 870, with the average being 1.16% across that 20 ilvl range.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread