So... how do you dispute a 6 month botting ban?

Apparently u can still xfer your toons on the banend account to a completely new battlenet, might be worth a try?

i don't get what happened to my main account. I got the email from blizz saying my account got 6 month ban. But when i log into my battlenet the account says active and i can access char transfer etc. haven't been able to actually login to the game yet but it makes me wonder if its a bug or not. Anyone else noticed this ?

Why the fuck do retards STILL try to get away with botting these days is beyond me. People should of learnt prior from all the other massive ban waves that happened in the past.

I guess there's no cure for stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
You said "If you wanna be 100% safe, use a 2nd account" this point meaning bot on a 2nd account that you dont care about and keep your main account clean. But you dont do this, you bot on both your accounts. Dont worry if you dont get it turtle.

How does what I do, correlate to my tips?

i think if more people did what I do, they would not be banned

Rapido at least your not banned forever with a Druid that has defias belt walking boots woodworking gloves and more lmao

Rapido at least your not banned forever with a Druid that has defias belt walking boots woodworking gloves and more lmao

I'd feel really stupid if I had an gf'd twink account get permabanned over my own idiocy, probably would be smart enough not to draw attention to it though...

Users who are viewing this thread