SL Guide and FAQs

How high can we level BFA enchanting? also does anyone have an idea of what the best enchant for H pally artifact weapon is? I read that it says to enchant at low I level how low of i level exactly?

482459DC-AA20-4721-BC2E-3120B7DD2062.png

Not my pic

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/jaqz9x/my_level_98_dh_was_squished_to_level_8_but_has/

My lvl 39 now 17 priest with maxed classic enchanting can do every classic enchant with no sub. In case anyone was wondering, not sure about other xpacs though.

So setting aside legion gear with broken ilvls, what should I be aiming for on a vet / f2p?

I haven’t had a chance to play the new patch.

So setting aside legion gear with broken ilvls, what should I be aiming for on a vet / f2p?

I haven’t had a chance to play the new patch.
TBC Dungeon Gear with Sockets is a solid bet and probably what all low(er) Level Twinks will end up with after the nerf bat swings through. Also, WoD/Legion iLvL 14's with Socket + Tertiary.

TBC Dungeon Gear with Sockets is a solid bet and probably what all low(er) Level Twinks will end up with after the nerf bat swings through. Also, WoD/Legion iLvL 14's with Socket + Tertiary.
So how exactly does this work? Do I just farm dungeons at 29 until every piece of gear procs epic (that's how you get tertiary yeah?), then enchant them? I'm so lost, haven't dived into retail since Cata.

So how exactly does this work? Do I just farm dungeons at 29 until every piece of gear procs epic (that's how you get tertiary yeah?), then enchant them? I'm so lost, haven't dived into retail since Cata.
No, you can get Tertiary on any Legion gear except Legendaries, it's just rare. Even more rare to get Tertiary + Socket. For WoD, iirc it was Superior (Blue) and above for Tertiary.

Parachute cloak will likely remain BIS for agi toons, plus the on use. But like helms, will need to be made before prepatch.
Can someone explain this? What happened to the cloak? And are new Eng helms no good?

Lol - cash in your chips boys!
upload_2020-10-14_17-28-20.png

upload_2020-10-14_17-29-53.png

And, profs work for Vets......
No more gimped Profs, well, only tried a few, but seems to work fine. ;)

Edit: Also just unlocked Void Storage on my F2P, and not sure if it's because it's a linked account, my F2P's have access to Chromie time, and I don't even have a 120 on my main account, never even played BFA :p

Last edited:
While the gold cap for F2Ps/Vets now supposedly is 1k gold (according to one person here), I noticed something that maybe worth noting: according to WoW's support page on F2P restrictions, the gold cap is still 10g per character, and that support page was updated 23 hours ago as of this post, or "last update" being when the Pre-patch came live, so it was "freshly updated".

So, either their support page was incorrect on that detail, or... this higher-than-10g cap is a bug.

Given that, it maybe wise for F2Ps to get a healthy amount of gold sooner than later, in case this higher-than-10g-cap happens to be an unintended bug that blizz may try to fix. Hopefully it may not be a bug, though it never hurts to be safe.

One (amongst other things) that would interest F2Ps but costs more than 10g includes buying Journeyman Riding (200% mount speed, also requires level 20 to unlock, and costs 42.5g).

Last edited:
is there any issue getting all specs legion legendary weaps @ 20? i remember it taking a few extra lvls to get quests for more than 1 weap back when it was 100+

Let us know if it works. On Beta, the moment it went into my 10's bag it had a 40 or 45 Level requirement to open.
WoWScrnShot_101420_070812.jpg

WoWScrnShot_101420_070815.jpg

WoWScrnShot_101420_070817.jpg

works on my end. also, just got a rare ring in there too. hope that works, i'll check back later.

WoWScrnShot_101420_070924.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread