EU+US Show us your PTR transmogs

Tom Ganks

Here's to hoping at least some high ilvl gear stays in the Appearance tab with it actually launches.

YGli1UF.jpg

4wPvYsb.jpg

IUlmse9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm assuming it's a bug that some items can be used on our Twinks?

I believe u can only equip items from a higher level which is obtained by quests, not entirely sure tho

I believe u can only equip items from a higher level which is obtained by quests, not entirely sure tho

I think someone needs to start a list of H and A quests that give cool looking mogs for prep for Legion (if Blizz doesn't remove them all for low levels)

bd13fbf922.jpg

Although this is my 20 f2p ret, the mog would work for any character wielding plate. I was just trying out this weapon when taking the screenshot, and I'd probably go for a Duskbringer with Lifestealing if I had to choose.

So, I'm not fully filled in on this. I guess you are doing the quests on a main and then it shares to your twinks in wardrobe as long as the items doesn't have a lvlreq or something?

So, I'm not fully filled in on this. I guess you are doing the quests on a main and then it shares to your twinks in wardrobe as long as the items doesn't have a lvlreq or something?
Basically yes, but it's not certain if these high lvl mogs will be available to mog in legion as well. Let's hope they are!

Users who are viewing this thread