EU+US Shadow priests any good ?

I heard affli locks are absolutely dogshit.

They seem alright, it depends on what you're used to I guess. The Soul Flame trait and permanent corruptions would be great for open world farming for example, and in dungeons their good aoe and infinite health regen should allow them to do pretty large pulls.

They also have talents for every situation. They may not be boomies, but they definitely look viable and more fun to me.

I'm pretty sure a shadow priest is going to perform worse in almost all situations.

I'm working on my Demo Lock atm. So far 778 iLvL (working on Pillar Chest/Legs and waiting for items Transfered from another Realm). I can say this, it's clunky but near God mode (PvE). I'm slowly starting to get the hang of the "priority Rotation" and it's fun. As for PvP I can't say, I just started messing with this 101 Lock about 3 days ago, and I've always been AF on him so Demo is all new to me.

For Priest, my 101 Disc is sitting at 804 iLvL and I can say I'm not remotely impressed. I'm hoping it's merely an issue of Gear and once I get upwards of 840 or so it'll be much better. SPriest should be superior but I don't have the Artifact so can't comment. For comparison (yes I know there's a massive iLvL difference) my other "Healer" 101 that I use for DPS is an HPally, or Shockadin, and he's my most impressive 101 of them all. Tons of DPS and my health doesn't move (by tons, I don't mean Enh Shammy or BM Hunter 'Tons') but when I can 1-shot normal mobs and drop a Rare in ~4 sec on a Healer that's tons enough for me ;)

Users who are viewing this thread