Setting up on Molten, once again.

should be possible to look up an old 4.3.4 guide, if not, we'll happy to help ^

molten is fun but its not that great. yes its cool when some poeple have the "catch up" currency i bought most of my gear with those points. full brutal isnt twinked. youll still never find anyone to queue with. arenas never pop. BG's are broken. molten is P2W for real though no rrealtwinking unless you want to pay for it and buy it in the marketplace. no sunwell / BT runs. also everyone uses those darn no level required donor gear. i am a multiboxxer on the servers have been for awhile and even then still cant get geared because everyone pulls the donor card or says "find someone to go with you" which never works. it take ALOT longer than a month and a half to gear up even ify ou voted every single day got your 5 point for 30 days twice a day you can vote once every 12 hrs. thats only 300 point 600 in two months! you realize brutal and other gears are 58+ points a piece right? and that really only works if youre botting the vote points. it usually takes someone atleast 6 months. even voting 1 time a day

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread