servers r up

Horrible news.. ever since 2012 only Sneaky (RIP) and I had snow goggles mog... and now everyone will have it :(

I even have been planning a set for this mog RIP

expect servers to be up soon -- remained online the entire time & servers just restarted now. 5 min notice -> restart itself was a minute ago

For some reason when I try to train my northrend engineering it wants to override my 300 classic engineering level. Anyone else having this problem?

I thought the two catagories were supposed to be separate. And is there a guide yet on how to level northrend engineering? Is it just the old way once you are past skill level 300?

highlights of the few hrs:
-mob scaling is broken. queue av/ioc at 110 and it's a shitshow, every game ends sub-5 minutes due to how weak the bosses are (zerg him, don't kill anything). got the equivalent of prestige lvl off that bg bug in like 2 hrs of queueing
-meanwhile, raids don't scale correctly (overtuned, in this case), so i wiped on hard mode flame leviathan (in lvl 80 ulduar....) as a 110
-wotlk engi bug made it to live -- have fun with retarded low lvl pvp. people were paying 500g/bar for cobalt on BH earlier, supply/demand is all fucked up on that realm
-unable to mine cobalt ore -- you get a msg saying no permission to loot corpse
-my theory on profession cutoffs was correct. if you had ANY recipes of a certain xpac profession tier (say, as a 39, you could hit 300 before this patch, which would give you recipes off both wotlk/tbc for primary profs), you can use that to bypass the normal lvl requirement necessary to train them. so, as 39/49, you can get tbc/wotlk if you had 300 prior to this patch & the associated recipes, whereas the new cutoffs are character lvl 58 (and this allows you to train the rest of the profession tier). same deal for 59/60, being able to bypass the character lvl req for cata profs (if they had 450 prior to patch)
-voice chat in bg groups

Horrible news.. ever since 2012 only Sneaky (RIP) and I had snow goggles mog... and now everyone will have it :(

damn feels bad
on a good side note, i found out i can mog deadnaught on pally and these goggles are gonna be cherry

I can confirm. Northrend engineering maxed.
Normal engineering maxed. Frag belt works rocket that works. The kallixii rep orange shell works. Trinkets work and Prock for 85 attack power. Neck chant is a must. One Twink can roll five levelers easy. It’s OPS hell
[doublepost=1531864886,1531864776][/doublepost]engineering helm works parachute cloak works and i believe pvp power and speed increases are working
[doublepost=1531865162][/doublepost]realms back up for BH

Normal engineering maxed. Frag belt works rocket that works. The kallixii rep orange shell works. Trinkets work and Prock for 85 attack power. Neck chant is a must. One Twink can roll five levelers easy. It’s OPS hell
[doublepost=1531864886,1531864776][/doublepost]engineering helm works parachute cloak works and i believe pvp power and speed increases are working
[doublepost=1531865162][/doublepost]realms back up for BH

Im assuming a regular 19 who is just starting engineering at 0 cannot get 300 now? or northrend?

I can get to my character screen but get character not found error help

2206ee333a85f90e473cbca8715e8bee.png

lets get it

Good news you need to be lvl 58 to mog it GG
DONT WASTE YOUR TIME EVERYBODY ALL YOUR OTHER TRINKETS AND SHIT IS GONNA GET PATCHED BE RED BY TOMORROW, GOGGLES WAS THE ONLY REASON FOR THIS

Normal engineering maxed. Frag belt works rocket that works. The kallixii rep orange shell works. Trinkets work and Prock for 85 attack power. Neck chant is a must.
what is the neck chant called?

One Twink can roll five levelers
with gear and enchants working all twinks should be able to 1v5 levelers without using a bug

if it isn't fixed within a week, I will personally send reports non stop until they hotfix

Users who are viewing this thread