Selling 875 Leech/socket necklace

While it's a very nice Neck, it's also 20 iLvL's below the max (that we know of). I'd wager you could easily get 150-200K for it on most Realms, but much higher for Realms that don't regularly have that high of iLvL listed on the AH. The flip side is if your particular Realm happens to often have 860-885 or so items listed, it might be difficult to get a super high price.

Take my comment with a grain of salt, because I don't flip high value items for massive profits like some do (because I feel it negatively effects the Twinking Community). Instead I flip lower value items for modest profits, like buying 840's for 15K and relisting them at 20K kind of thing. I do however see the pricing on over a dozen unique AH's daily so have a fairly good handle on what items will actually sell for.

While it's a very nice Neck, it's also 20 iLvL's below the max (that we know of). I'd wager you could easily get 150-200K for it on most Realms, but much higher for Realms that don't regularly have that high of iLvL listed on the AH. The flip side is if your particular Realm happens to often have 860-885 or so items listed, it might be difficult to get a super high price.

Take my comment with a grain of salt, because I don't flip high value items for massive profits like some do (because I feel it negatively effects the Twinking Community). Instead I flip lower value items for modest profits, like buying 840's for 15K and relisting them at 20K kind of thing. I do however see the pricing on over a dozen unique AH's daily so have a fairly good handle on what items will actually sell for.

Yeah 875 socket Would alone easily bring in ~175k on my realms. Take on leech? We're talking like 225k but this is on a high/full pop realm

I am clearly on the wrong server.... if that was on AH in Ravencrest i bet it would be there for like 800k+ 875, leech and Socket
I bought a 880 leech + socket neck for 300k on Ravencrest today, not sure what ur talking about.

I stalk over a dozen Realms for various items and can tell you as fact Realm Pop makes absolutely no difference in pricing. There are Low and High Pop Realms with the same stupid high pricing on 890's as there are with the same very decent pricing on 890's (like 100K decent). It has far more to do with the volume of Players farming day/night that then flood the AH with identical items, as well as that Realm historically not having tons of gold and Auctions not selling for high amounts in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread