Screenshot Thread!

Re: Screenshot Thread!

let me browse my folder then , 1k pics ez,brb

LtIvDDo.jpg

:^)

Last edited:

rofl.....
[MENTION=16240]Goesid[/MENTION] what's your point exactly? CripzBlood leaving games every time his team is losing? I'm hard minded atm.. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

rofl.....
[MENTION=16240]Goesid[/MENTION] what's your point exactly? CripzBlood leaving games every time his team is losing? I'm hard minded atm.. :(

Not sure if he still does but for awhile in 5.4 he would leave every game he was losing because he wanted to up his flag return ratio because it was so low from standing at the GY in cata.

I'll play this game.
I call this on cripz falling of ToT then leaving in the last few seconds after emoting.
9ikqopa.jpg

this game aint never gonna end.

disczag... miss him, real good priest.

oh fug :--D

i knew it! so thats why u and dhenurd spend so much time together, ur hes next love.

love is in the air...

Last edited by a moderator:

It will end when you'll openly admit that you leave games to protect some sily stupid retarded statistics that no one cares about ;)

Apparently he does. I don't understand one thing tho, what is it you have against him ? If he wills to do something he wants, he is free to do it, respecting the law(wich there is no law prohibiting you from leaving games in wsg idk).

If you going afk do it early. I got into 5 games this week that were in progressing only 1. 2 of them our team only needed an FC and behind 1 point.

Someone else's trash is someone else's treasure?

Users who are viewing this thread