EU+US Reputation grinds

Plonker

Grandfathered
Hey! My names Infinitree or Zeb, I'm very new to the 60 bracket but I'm sure some people on EU know me as I queue a lot of skirms ^^ I was wondering how many factions would be available to exalted at 60, and if it would be possible to obtain the Exalted or even the Beloved, I think it should be as I seem to remember Bellestrasza having the Exalted before even timewalking dungeons were added, and even before Tanaan which both opened up many more factions available for 60s to get exalted with.
As far as can tell reputation should be available at 60 with:
- Your guild
- All 22 Vanilla factions
- 6 TBC factions from Timewarped Badge commendations ( Commendation of Honor Hold Commendation of The Consortium Commendation of The Sha'tar Commendation of the Cenarion Expedition Commendation of the Keepers of Time Commendation of Lower City)
- 6 WotLK factions from Timewarped Badge commendations ( Commendation of the Alliance Vanguard Commendation of the Kirin Tor Commendation of the Ebon Blade Commendation of the Argent Crusade Commendation of the Sons of Hodir Commendation of the Wyrmrest Accord)
- 5 Cata factions from Timewarped Badge commendations ( Commendation of the Wildhammer Clan Commendation of the Guardians of Hyjal Commendation of the Ramkahen Commendation of The Earthen Ring Commendation of Therazane)
- 8 WoD factions from Medallion of the Legion (Council of Exarchs Wrynn's Vanguard Sha'tari Defense Arakkoa Outcasts Steamwheedle Preservation Society Hand of the Prophet Order of the Awakened The Saberstalkers)
- The MoP ones that I'm fairly sure you should be able to get are Emperor Shaohao, Shado-Pan. I think perhaps the Anglers too? But most seem to be quest dependant.

These are all the obvious ones I could think of, comes to 49 or 50 depending on the Anglers (if my maths is correct...) so is there 10 others you can gain rep with or will we not be seeing the Beloved till Legion? (Not that I would be able to get all above factions exalted before Legion anyway ^^)

Warlords of Draenor (8)
Arakkoa Outcasts
Council of Exarch (A) / Frostwolf Orcs (H)
Hand of the Prophet (A) / Laughing Skull Orcs (H)
Order of the Awakened
Sha'tari Defense (A) / Vol'jin's Headhunters (H)
Steamwheedle Preservation Society
The Saberstalkers
Wrynn's Guard (A) / Vol'jin's Spear (H)

Mists of Pandaria (7)
Golden Lotus
Shado-Pan
The August Celestials
The Klaxxi
The Lorewalkers
The Anglers
The Tillers

Cataclysm (5)
Guardians of Hyjal
Ramkahen
The Earthen Ring
Therazane
Wildhammer Clan (A) / Dragonmaw Clan (H)

Wrath of the Lich King (10)
Argent Crusade
Kirin Tor
Knights of the Ebon Blade
The Sons of Hodir
The Wyrmrest Accord
Alliance Vanguard (A)
Explorer's League
The Frostborn
The Silver Covenant
Valiance Expedition​

Horde Expedition (H)
The Hand of Vengeance
The Sunreacers
The Taunka
Warsong Offensive​

The Burning Crusade (9)
Cenarion Expedition
Keepers of Time
Sporeggar
The Consortium
Honor Hold (A) / Thrallmar (H)
Sha'tari Skyguard
The Sha'tar
Kurenai (A) / The Mag'har (H)
Lower City

Classic (20)
Argent Dawn
Bloodsail Buccaneers
Brood of Nozdormu
Cenarion Circle
Darkmoon Faire
Hydraxian Waterlords
Ravenholdt
Thorium Brotherhood
Timbermaw Hold

Alliance
Darnassus
Exodar
Gilneas
Gnomeregan
Ironforge
Stormwind​

Horde
Bilgewater Cartel
Darkspear Trolls
Orgrimmar
Silvermoon City
Thunder Bluff
Undercity​

Steamwheedle Cartel
Booty Bay
Everlook
Gadgetzan
Ratchet​

Other (2)
Guild
Wintersaber Trainers (A)
Tranquillen (H)

Total: ~60

No Longer Available For Level 60:
Kirin Tor Offensive (A) / Sunreaver Onslaught (H)
Avengers of Hyjal
The Ashen Verdict
Shen'Dralar
Zandalar Tribe

Last edited:
Left some of the MoP reputations out, I'm not 100% sure which one are available. Also - some of them might take over a year to finish since the only way to gain them is through the weekly random dungeon bonus.

Ooh! Tyvm for such a detailed reply Rob :) Can I ask how you do some of those rep grinds - specifically the MoP ones as I thought they required quests mostly - is there BoA rep items or mob grinds etc?

Edit: Just read reply about weekly dungeon bonus.. Hm, better start now!

To get the weekly dungeon bonus, all you have to do is click the star next to the reputation of your choice and do random dungeons. Like Rob said though, it takes over a year to reach exalted as this bonus only works once per week.

U3LlV8i.jpg

Ooh! Tyvm for such a detailed reply Rob :) Can I ask how you do some of those rep grinds - specifically the MoP ones as I thought they required quests mostly - is there BoA rep items or mob grinds etc?

Edit: Just read reply about weekly dungeon bonus.. Hm, better start now!

Two mobs can drop these reputation tokens;

Stolen Celestial Insignia
Stolen Golden Lotus Insignia
Stolen Klaxxi Insignia
Stolen Shado-Pan Insignia

They drop from; Zandalari Warbringer and Zandalari Warscout

The rest of the mentioned reputations are gained through the weekly random dungeon reward.

Keep in mind, if you have them revered on your main you can buy this item to get 100% increased rep on your account characters. (there's a 100% increase item for all the Mist of Pandaria reputations, except Black Prince and 2-3 more)

Ok, I'll be sure to try and farm a bunch of these after Timewalking but before DMF. :D Looks like the Beloved would certainly be a tight squeeze with these year long rep grinds but I guess Legion will add more reps, some of which should be available to 60s, if not till late in the expac. Tyvm for the replies :)

PS you think it's worth waiting until legion to farm the medallions? Just realm hop + solo them... Plus the price might hopefully drop substantially close to/shortly after legion as they're currently 4K on my realm which means I could buy just about 0 of them x.x

Users who are viewing this thread