Queue times

Correct me if I am wrong because I have not been paying close attention to the 7.x notes. From what I understand, in PvP, gear won't matter at ALL. We will be on equal footing. Which effectively kills twinking. And that we will get some sort of point system to spend on talents or something. Now, whether or not these are only conquest points I do not know. If they are, that could mean HUGE implecations for all brackets. If it only costs honor to gain these "talents", then it is just a matter of grinding them all out.
Either way, we are going to have to just wait it out another six to eight months to know for certain.
Sadly, if this does kill twinking I may actually drop my sub. For twinking and making gold are the only reasons I play WoW any more. I lost interest in raiding long long ago.

/cheers

Yeah good point, that is another thing they are planning on doing. Not sure if it will happen yet.

Yes, one loses one wins. But when its, super easy. Its boring.

It's already super easy because of the F2Ps with nothing good equipped and they are cannon fodder in a match. If you remove the xp on/off barricade you'll encounter alot more skilled players who are going thru the ranks with their heirloomed toons. If you were in a dedicated twink only bracket like 39 and above I can understand, but this bracket has alot of players who are playing the free trial version and have never played before. I see them on my teams all the time.

It's already super easy because of the F2Ps with nothing good equipped and they are cannon fodder in a match. If you remove the xp on/off barricade you'll encounter alot more skilled players who are going thru the ranks with their heirloomed toons. If you were in a dedicated twink only bracket like 39 and above I can understand, but this bracket has alot of players who are playing the free trial version and have never played before. I see them on my teams all the time.

Doesn't stop the bracket from being competitive. I have had some awesome games lately. We were against some super OP 29s Comps as f2ps and we still won. And what you are saying brings up another point. If you merge the xp on and xp off, the chances of getting good/competitive games will be reduced.

it sucks, every time I give it a go, i give up after 30 minutes and just play 100 for instant pop. 20-24 bracket was instant in Cata horde side..went to 1-3 minutes in MOP now.(20-29)........you can read war and peace while waiting.

it sucks, every time I give it a go, i give up after 30 minutes and just play 100 for instant pop. 20-24 bracket was instant in Cata horde side..went to 1-3 minutes in MOP now.(20-29)........you can read war and peace while waiting.

Yeah but bro, it's so competitive and fun now!

Kek...
I doubt very many here get the War and Peace reference. It is not lost on me however.

/cheers

Yes, one loses one wins. But when its, super easy. Its boring.

One time it is ez other it is not.
The more varieties there is - the more possibilities it brings.

There is plenty "going to gy for whole wsg from start" as it is now.
In any case it will not make this bracket worth then it is already.

Also there are 60s 70s who struggle to get bgs going.
Making it so that everyone could play whenever and wherever they like against players with more or less equal chances is more acceptable then the opposite.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread