Questions about twinking!

Hiper113

Veteran
Hello!

I'm a player from EU, who primarily plays on Argent Dawn and I was wondering whether the twinking community is active in EU at all?
I'm also uncertain about which bracket sounds the most fun, indepth and with possibility for many different builds. So far I reached the conclusion that many recommend +39, since that's when most classes becomes at least somewhat balanced compared to earlier, but I may be wrong in that assumption.

Thanks!
[doublepost=1540742498,1540738303][/doublepost]I'm also interested in other brackets than just 39, if those have more activity in EU

Hello!

I'm a player from EU, who primarily plays on Argent Dawn and I was wondering whether the twinking community is active in EU at all?
I'm also uncertain about which bracket sounds the most fun, indepth and with possibility for many different builds. So far I reached the conclusion that many recommend +39, since that's when most classes becomes at least somewhat balanced compared to earlier, but I may be wrong in that assumption.

Thanks!
[doublepost=1540742498,1540738303][/doublepost]I'm also interested in other brackets than just 39, if those have more activity in EU

I play 29 on outland EU. And like the bracket it's just a bit sad that we get a new talent as 30 and some new spells aswell. And you can get scaled epics in 39. Which Is cool. But I'm not sure if you will go up against many twink but rather just levelers in 39 because 29 has a lot of free to play. This is just a guess though. By queue timer right now is like 6 minutes.

Ah okay. Thanks a lot for the information.

I'm saddened to hear that it may not be that active, so perhaps 29 is a better bracket to go for, despite it having less gearing options. If anyone else has first hand experience with the 39 bracket in EU, then I would love to hear more.

Ah okay. Thanks a lot for the information.

I'm saddened to hear that it may not be that active, so perhaps 29 is a better bracket to go for, despite it having less gearing options. If anyone else has first hand experience with the 39 bracket in EU, then I would love to hear more.
Since everything scales you can still get very cool gear in 29s.

I'm in Argent Dawn though. Is that an active battlegroup for twinks? (Like the servers grouped together)

101 is vey balances at the moment whosever you can seperate yourself from the levelers with ease sniping 180+ IL boes on your realm and various mists socket gear and legion pieces with leech and socket procs.

With an ideal setup you will have 20-30% more secondary’s than levelers

That sounds cool aswell! I think the lower brackets are more my cup of tea though. Primarily 19, 29 and 39. But I'll take a look into that stuff for sure.

That sounds cool aswell! I think the lower brackets are more my cup of tea though. Primarily 19, 29 and 39. But I'll take a look into that stuff for sure.

If you have the gold you can boost to 100 still I think and only have to level once. You can also pay people to run you through heroic throne of thunder/ mythic siege - and mythic hellfire where your BIS pieces are

The expensive part is the boost and the few boes you need. Neck, both rings, and Cloak. But only 4 pieces compared to last xpack almost all pieces

Sadly that's a bit too expensive for me maybe. The boosting part that is.
Thanks a lot for the help though!

Users who are viewing this thread