EU+US Question about Mist-Piercing Goggles

Feucher

Grandfathered
As a cloth wearer I am told the Lucky Fishing Hat is the BiS headpiece for me as a warlock. However the Mist-Piercing goggles have an ilvl of 90. If I wear this will I still retain the 5% bonus for all cloth armor or will it be negated due to it saying its a miscellaneous item? And if it is negated will the ilvl 90 make up for it in any way?

you don't *need* lucky fishing hat, you wouldn't gain any stats from it over the ilvl 30 goggles from engineering which are cloth, all you need is a wand and 36+ ilvl as a lock to get most stats possible without unobtainable gear see my lock in sig for reference (you can get same stats even with just heirloom trinkets since 7.1)

you don't *need* lucky fishing hat, you wouldn't gain any stats from it over the ilvl 30 goggles from engineering which are cloth, all you need is a wand and 36+ ilvl as a lock to get most stats possible without unobtainable gear see my lock in sig for reference (you can get same stats even with just heirloom trinkets since 7.1)
So ilvl 36 is the hardcap? or is it just diminishing returns after that?

So ilvl 36 is the hardcap? or is it just diminishing returns after that?
not sure if hardcap but you gain 2 stamina by hitting 36 compared to 35 for example which is not much yeah but there's no difference for me in stats between 36 and 45 and higher than that is impossible without some older gear

not sure if hardcap but you gain 2 stamina by hitting 36 compared to 35 for example which is not much yeah but there's no difference for me in stats between 36 and 45 and higher than that is impossible without some older gear
ty for the info, you would'nt happen to know where to get the Minor Recombobulator recipe would you? i checked the ones in Wetlands and New Tinkertown and nothing. :(

ty for the info, you would'nt happen to know where to get the Minor Recombobulator recipe would you? i checked the ones in Wetlands and New Tinkertown and nothing. :(
check again later that just means they're out of stock, there's also one in the barrens in ratchet which is a neutral town so I'd assume you can buy it on alliance too

Users who are viewing this thread