EU+US PTR Update?

what server you all play on PTR ?

Whatever server actually lets me on is the one I play on. Im just impatient, but hopefully the server will be a bit more stable, and the character copy will be working by friday.

well i make undead on Broxigar server US PVP

world server down rn for me
That's odd, I am at the character select screen just made a demon hunter lol :O cannot play them though, going to try logging into my toon now though.

Edit: Still able to log in, maybe exit completely and retry logging in?

Character copy works need to add people's btags tho add me GokkuDabs#1495 if it says world server is down continue to try and log in until it lets you in hopefully we can test some stuff soon. We all don't have to be on same realm as long as we are grouped we can que

Character copy works need to add people's btags tho add me GokkuDabs#1495 if it says world server is down continue to try and log in until it lets you in hopefully we can test some stuff soon. We all don't have to be on same realm as long as we are grouped we can que

Mine is Graystar#1419 I have my Rogue and Warrior on there, but if you are horde, I have my Priest and Shaman and Mage on horde as well. or I can just change my faction on my toons.

Mine is Graystar#1419 I have my Rogue and Warrior on there, but if you are horde, I have my Priest and Shaman and Mage on horde as well. or I can just change my faction on my toons.
I gtg for today but I will be on tomorrow, I made a guild already on alliance so it will be easier to communicate and I might fill up gbank with some chants so we can test new stuff

Ok so did some arenas and came to conclusion that ILVL DOES NOT EFFECT INSTANCED PVP, yes you guys must think I'm lying but I am not, what changes your stats is having every slot filled, if you do not have a slot filled you will lose some stats and health, each class has its own set stats and health

Ok so did some arenas and came to conclusion that ILVL DOES NOT EFFECT INSTANCED PVP, yes you guys must think I'm lying but I am not, what changes your stats is having every slot filled, if you do not have a slot filled you will lose some stats and health, each class has its own set stats and health

Thanks for sharing man, i kept getting dc'd today so i couldn't really test seriously!

I also had this while doing level 60 skirmishes. also just did a lvl 29 skirm on my outlaw rogue (op 1v2d the horde) and had the same thing happen as long as the slot is filled you have the stats. put in items 10 ilvl - what i had on and nothing changed on stats.

Are people still scaling up in PvP?

I only ask because I was on some other site and people were complaining that they didn't scale up to level 29, but others were saying it must be a bug.

I have been on the PTR, but I'm still downloading it fully.

Are people still scaling up in PvP?

I only ask because I was on some other site and people were complaining that they didn't scale up to level 29, but others were saying it must be a bug.

I have been on the PTR, but I'm still downloading it fully.
There will be no scaling

Users who are viewing this thread