EU+US PTR 7.2 new artifact relic

Shunkley

Grandfathered
d6b79cfa3faf8e0d593771997ca1c19c.png

Look at that level requirement.......

The real question is, is the quest obtainable on level 101? Since its still BOP.

I wonder if the new Legion invasions will show up for 101s... it'll probably require world quests to be unlocked though. May as well just focus on end-game which is basically just twinking for the next Xpac......collecting items that are going to be grandfathered.

edit: oh fuck, nvm. :(

I would like to see if someone can test this on a 101 on the ptr

I wonder if the new Legion invasions will show up for 101s... it'll probably require world quests to be unlocked though. May as well just focus on end-game which is basically just twinking for the next Xpac......collecting items that are going to be grandfathered.
According to the latest from Blizz's PTR, as long as you have WQ unlocked on 1 Character then all 98-110's will have access to the new Invasions, but they're called something else now. However, I doubt the 3 Player Scenario at the end will be accessible by sub 110's.

According to the latest from Blizz's PTR, as long as you have WQ unlocked on 1 Character then all 98-110's will have access to the new Invasions, but they're called something else now. However, I doubt the 3 Player Scenario at the end will be accessible by sub 110's.

Maybe the invasions will reward relics? That said, they might not scale as greatly as those are. But anything better than the measly +7/+10

I'll go check again today, but I was on the other day and the portals were there, enemies were all over the place. Kicker, there was no progress bar or way to complete it. Meaning you just end up with a zone with 4x the mob density and none of the new mobs drop loot. That might of changed in the past couple days though so I'll go recheck. As it stands right now 7.2 with flying will offer only a marginally small boost to AP with archeology. I have yet to look into the new pet battle stuff though.

As far as the invasions giving access to new relics. I wouldn't hold your breath. The scaling system seems pretty rigid. Meaning if your 101 that is what you get. The only way it could possibly offer us something better is if the items from legion can warforge/titanforge, as 101s don't have access to anything that can do that at the moment. If that is the case you are looking at +11/+13 probably at most. Not much to call home about as what trait gets buff is worth more then the item levels. Though if you get lucky and were to get both that would be a decent boost.

Users who are viewing this thread