Prove you are a better ele sham : A challenge by skilling!

ffffrf

Legend
skilling the 10 ele sham is claiming to be the best in the bracket, come try to prove him wrong,

his armory: Skilling @ Sargeras - Community - World of Warcraft

he is good so beware! (no this is not me)

contact me through twinkinfo PM, this thread, my btag : gardentotem#1524, or the king himself, weaklysupper#1514 to set up a challenge!

Last edited by a moderator:
ewwwww aegis. That one guy that tried throwing one of the first xp off pawps of CATA by dropping flag in FR for his boy Xrated so he could get the return, only to have me repick that and roll to cap on my MW. GG, 10 tink mistweaver too stronk. Can't stop the mists!!! aegis, has your repick speed increased since cata? :p And do you still aspire to have clicks like curley? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
ewwwww aegis. That one guy that tried throwing one of the first xp off pawps of CATA by dropping flag in FR for his boy Xrated so he could get the return, only to have me repick that and roll to cap on my MW. GG, 10 tink mistweaver too stronk. Can't stop the mists!!! aegis, has your repick speed increased since cata? :p And do you still aspire to have clicks like curley? :D

Dont get him wrong, we all hate Xrated aka Scumoftwinks.

and for your Mist.... Charge - Spell - World of Warcraft :cool:

Dont get him wrong, we all hate Xrated aka Scumoftwinks.

and for your Mist.... Charge - Spell - World of Warcraft :cool:

thats true tho. Charge stops the mists. And 10 mistweaver is extremely unviable. I just stacked full stam chants. This was before 5.4 tho. I suppose you could enchant full haste now and it might be decent cuz superfastgreenlazerbeamhealythingie. Idk tho, I don't play 10s :p

thats true tho. Charge stops the mists. And 10 mistweaver is extremely unviable. I just stacked full stam chants. This was before 5.4 tho. I suppose you could enchant full haste now and it might be decent cuz superfastgreenlazerbeamhealythingie. Idk tho, I don't play 10s :p

Mist works well at 10... And you can survive Warriors if your lucky

Nah mw are pretty crappy at 10, they get facerolled by my rogue. And this shaman sure is cocky. He's not the best, I've seen wayyy better. Gotta love Sargeras 10s be cocky about their guildies mmf.

ok aegis, skilling accepts your challenge, please use one of the methods in the original post to contact me or him! (or just post your btag)

Users who are viewing this thread