Pregaming A War Within Cross-Faction/Cross-Realm 10s Guild

chaoticmind

Royal Member
When a war within drops cross realm and cross faction guilds will be a reality so lets pre game it now. I currently have my own 10s only guild on Bonechewer. I am very much interested in the idea of turning my guild into a mega cross faction cross realm 10s guild. Then we could schedule multiple set times daily where we do activity's together. Pvp stuff like bgs and duel comps things to that nature. Maybe set up time and place to meet and form a giant group of 10s to go power house some higher lvl pve rares. Also potentially have set days for different armor/ primary stat types to farm and share gear with each other. Very soon I will be forming a discord and battlenet group to pregame this. I would also like to request other guild leaders in different realms reach out to me to discuss the prospect of guild mergers if that is of interest to you. Also seeking guild leaders to reach out to potentially forming brother sister guild bonds and converting your guilds into a similar guild but for other brackets. Lmk below if this would be of interest to any of you out there. I will update this post when I have made the discord and bnet group. Thankyou hope to hear from you.

Permanent discord invite link here https://discord.gg/bWMkGRXerg feel free to invite your friends

Last edited:
Eu or Na?
Im on na sorry forgot to mention that part. But If some1 on eu is willing to be a guild lead and form a mega guild there I wouldn't mind trying to figure out how to make 1 of those discords where you pick a option when you join and then it like splits the discord into 2 servers and then make a eu bnet group aswell. If I can figure out how to do all that anyway.

Always interested ... I have a few 10's on EU. So drop me a line if you need something done on the EU side.
I just researched how to make the discord dual server or whatever its called so ill try to make it tomorrow when I can find some time.

Users who are viewing this thread