EU+US Potentially faster pops in the weeks to come

Holythane

Lewno
As most of you will know the recent wow token change has been getting a lot of attention. With its new features it might attract players from other blizzard games to try wow so they can see how easy it is to make gold and get battle.net balance. From them trying this they could even grow to like the game and stay.

As with all new players they might try out a battleground or two once they hit level 10 meaning faster pops for us.

What was the token change? Or is it just the price fluctuation?

What was the token change? Or is it just the price fluctuation? I never buy tokens so pardon my no
tokens are now converted into battle net balance instead of just for sub time
ok that makes a lot more sense. Thank you for clarification.

First the spanish merge, now this. Give it a few months and half of the people who left for private servers will return to retail as well. Things are looking up!

I doubt the token change would bring any new players. Unless people "gift" those Blizzard bucks. It may even drive people to other Blizzard titles since you can purchase them with that credit.

As for the price of the tokens, the price of them has already dropped to near what it was before the announcement and is constantly dropping at ~3 per hour.
https://wowtoken.info/

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread