Do you think the meta will shift?

• hell yeah meta shifts

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • no, we are still going to get oneshot by hunters

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters

Nutsmite

Veteran
Now that crusader is even more broken most likely hunter abusers will jump to fury warriors, and maybe dk's and paladins at some point. Do you think that will cause meta to focus on melee now? maybe we will see WW monks with fists pvp talent to counter them, and then rogues to counter monks? Is it possible that broken feature will somehow fix the bracket in a long term?

Now that crusader is even more broken most likely hunter abusers will jump to fury warriors, and maybe dk's and paladins at some point. Do you think that will cause meta to focus on melee now? maybe we will see WW monks with fists pvp talent to counter them, and then rogues to counter monks? Is it possible that broken feature will somehow fix the bracket in a long term?

It's gonna shift for a week, until blizz fixes it

I don't get why hunters would switch to warrior, they just play survival and slap crusader on their hunter weapon.
well they gotta either resub to get the enchant or farm it on their unsubbed 20 though in order to still be able to queue

well they gotta either resub to get the enchant or farm it on their unsubbed 20 though in order to still be able to queue

To that end, as much as I'd like to see this curb the hunter population for a month, I don't think we'll see that happen for three reasons. First, Blizzard already changed Crusader once, so Blizz's attention is already on this enchant. They'll change it again. Second, hunters are so strong that this "extra edge", as strong as it is, won't be worth missing a month of games. Finally, most players don't mess with weapon swapping, so they won't bother. If you're paying attention to something like weapon swapping, you're already outplaying 90% of the field with what you have now.

To answer the original question, I don't see the meta shifting. However, greater survivability of melee will increase the distinction between skilled and unskilled players of all classes. Get your kite on!

This is gonna get kinda nasty

Crusader+ ignore pain

B tier classes crying now

Warriors when the BG is about to start.
thulsa-doom-1490753163606.medium.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread