F2P Pinkies Up! A Chipped Tea Cup Guide

What Do You Think of Our Special Offer?

• Total voters

Rhaellia

Has Been
XMs9z9n.jpg

You are in a battleground and one of your comrades prepares a Darkmoon Feast but it's not ordinary feast, it's a Fancy Darkmoon Feast! You are not prepared!™

You sit down, you're dressed the part and begin to eat only to realize that everyone around you begins to extend their pinkies, in their hands, a very fancy tea cup. Your worst fear comes to light:

[ _ ] long queue times.
[ _ ] BiS gear fails to proc epic.
[ x ] feeling like a scrub because you don't have a tea cup.
[ _ ] grandfathered achievements, gear, pets, etc.

Ha! Haaa!

I have been there, my friend. Fear no more, for you can get your very own Chipped Tea Cup for the low low price of FREE! That's right, FREE! I know how much you like FREE.

But how, you ask.

You're going to need a P2P account or a friend to help you. You or your friend will need Never Ending Toy Chest as well as at least one allied race unlocked for the faction you want the Chipped Tea Cup on.

Bring your F2P to the embassy. I chose to find a more out of the way spot (behind the embassy) so people didn't try to open the chest.

u2aN2pl.jpg

Create allied race character. Bring to F2P. Drop chest. Loot. Log. Delete. Repeat.

Don't forget to grab some Animal Biscuits!

dbaX5ty.jpg

Congradumalations™! You are now officially classy.

Special Offer: Don't forget to pick-up your supply of Fancy Darkmoon Feasts! We're currently running a sale on our life-time supply option. For the low low but highly exorbitant cost of only one payment of 9,999,999G. Never be without the Classy Stat™ boosting feasts!

QtZidLh.jpg

Keep a lookout for our in-house tea brews in the coming months!

Until we meet again! *raises pinky*

Stay classy,

Fancy Rhaellia McGoots

#NotSpon

It’s really low drop. There’s only 9 on the AH in the US

I’ve got 3 on stormrage but I bought them all from the ah, from different realms brought over in various server xfers.
Nice RP item. 10 sec cd infinite uses, can macro into a spell or emote. I think most or all other drink animations use a metal mug, this item uses a white ceramic mug model

It’s really low drop. There’s only 9 on the AH in the US

I’ve got 3 on stormrage but I bought them all from the ah, from different realms brought over in various server xfers.
Nice RP item. 10 sec cd infinite uses, can macro into a spell or emote. I think most or all other drink animations use a metal mug, this item uses a white ceramic mug model
Ima get it idc how low DR is x)

Users who are viewing this thread