US People to play with.

Lateraldrop

Grandfathered
I am intrested in getting back into premades and war games; I have experiance from some time ago but I think i would really like to get back into it. That being said, it has been years since i have done the map jumps and such if someone would not mind sharing a going over them with me and updating me on stratagy even if there isn't an opportunity to wargames with some of at the moment I would really appreciate it.

Been working on my jumps, horde fence and tunnel jumps from the first and second tier and the ally tunnel jump from ground to first teir. It has been along time since I have done this, and they have had map updates as well. Is there still a gy jump? Is there a video that shows theWSG jumps that I can reference so I can work on them?

Been working on my jumps, horde fence and tunnel jumps from the first and second tier and the ally tunnel jump from ground to first teir. It has been along time since I have done this, and they have had map updates as well. Is there still a gy jump? Is there a video that shows theWSG jumps that I can reference so I can work on them?

Not all jumps are legal in a competitive setting. GY jumps are banned for instance, along with a lot of other jumps. Rule of thumb is basically, if only druids are able to do the jump, or other classes utilizing some class-specific mobility, the jump is deemed illegal due to the jump not being doable by every class, therefore adding an unfair advantage. The endpoint must be accessible by every class.

The main reason why GY jumping is banned, is because it creates a MASSIVE handicap for the EFC. Also, Horde GY jumps are by far easier than the Alliance ones.

A video was made for the 2016 Twink Cup going through the jumps and their legitimacy. I'll just link it here.

Credit goes to Mvq for making this video.

Users who are viewing this thread