Oh Boy, Check out 6.2 Notes

Edit:nvm I just looked... I'm curious about Guru now... Wow.. Gonna be hell gettin whatever boa it is, if f2p can even use em. I didn't see any new boa links tho. Might not be in database yet. Anywho, I wonder if they will make current AGM grandfathered.. Considering they mentioned both that and new pvp heirlooms. It might just be a boa now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Druid

Thrash now deals 10% more damage.

Feral
Rake now deals 10% more damage.
Rip now deals 10% more damage.

Guardian
Bear Form now increases armor by 285% (up from 250%) for Guardian Druids.
Savage Defense now also reduces physical damage taken by 25%.

Hunter

Marksmanship
Aimed Shot now deals 15% more damage.

Survival
Explosive Shot now deals 15% less damage.

Monk

Blackout Kick now deals 30% less damage.
Provoke now has a 30 yard range (down from 40 yards).
Tiger Palm now deals 30% less damage.
Tiger Strikes no longer triggers from multistrikes, but now provides a 40% increase to Multistrike chance while active.

Brewmaster
Stance of the Sturdy Ox now increases armor by 125% (up from 75%) and provides a 10% base Stagger percentage. Additionally, the Stagger effect no longer works against attacks which ignore armor.

Windwalker
Fists of Fury now deals 30% less damage.

Rogue

Eviscerate now deals 10% more damage.
Sinister Strike now deals 10% more damage.

Assassination
Envenom now deals 10% more damage.
Mutilate now deals 10% more damage.

Warlock

Corruption now deals 12% more damage.
Shadow Bolt now deals 25% less damage.

Affliction
Agony now deals 12% more damage.
Unstable Affliction now deals 12% more damage.

Demonology
Chaos Wave now deals 25% less damage.
Doom now deals 25% less damage.
Hand of Gul’dan now deals 25% less damage.
Soul Fire now deals 25% less damage.
Touch of Chaos now deals 25% less damage.

Warrior

Defensive Stance now decreases damage taken by 25% (up from 20%).

More heirlooms, full plate/intel set. Also, new pvp heirlooms from gurubashi and DMF chests.

Last edited by a moderator:
omg

AFFLICTION BUFF

HNNNNG

"Dear Holydins we still dont give a damn about you but heres some new plateitems with same stats as all the others but 4 armor more. Oh and you cant mog them hahaha no serious now piss off"

"Two new PvP-centered heirlooms have been added to the arena chests in Gurubashi Arena in Stranglethorn Vale and the Deathmatch Pavilion on Darkmoon Island. Master Pit Fighters or Arena Grand Masters, hop into the arena and defend your title for a chance to loot these new prizes!"

I wonder if the AGM my toons currently have becomes the new heirloom... or if I'm actually gonna have to fight everyone who's going to show up now for the "new" one. Never thought that I'd ever have a use for the dmf one, so I deleted that a while ago... ugh.

"Two new PvP-centered heirlooms have been added to the arena chests in Gurubashi Arena in Stranglethorn Vale and the Deathmatch Pavilion on Darkmoon Island. Master Pit Fighters or Arena Grand Masters, hop into the arena and defend your title for a chance to loot these new prizes!"

I wonder if the AGM my toons currently have becomes the new heirloom... or if I'm actually gonna have to fight everyone who's going to show up now for the "new" one. Never thought that I'd ever have a use for the dmf one, so I deleted that a while ago... ugh.

Don't think they'd convert the old one, just implement a new one and make the other unobtainable.

Users who are viewing this thread