US Nostalgic Names

Hey Idiot we played around the same time, 2008, because I remember all those guys, I even have one screenshot (and a bunch more) that has them all in it on a PTR.

Some people may remember Druin (Team Play, Aegwynn). He was the best twink player I have ever seen.

I think Tapout and Livingforce have to go down in the history books. They were playing back then and are still playing and have always had the most twinked characters. I saw the name Chiga too looking through.

Well thats just ... uncanny

Also Tapout and Living would make more lists if they weren't both active :p

Hey Idiot we played around the same time, 2008, because I remember all those guys, I even have one screenshot (and a bunch more) that has them all in it on a PTR.

I saw the name Chiga too looking through.

Chigaboom. The original bleed kite stealth build rogue. Respect, fellow OG.

Also, anyone else remember Thescraper? Female nelf rogue from Frostwolf. Beast.

PPS extra respect for the detox ss

Last edited:
Lennydruidy was the reason i wanted to become a better twink, Vegeta the man who showed me what a premade was, my old crew Allyheals, Kigel, and Flameblow.

Wont forget duopaladin (yes everyone hates him but he was the person i liked most on hpal), Kale was a legend because i had never seen a trial twink with guild boa's back in cata.

Fael, forever will he call me an idiot but he just pushes me to be a better player.

Poonfist and Naughtynurse

Oh man tons of people. I loved seeing spewfeel/phron in 24s. AE don't remember is char name, but had tons of good games getting my ass pocket healed.

There's a lot of people I respect as players but it would make my brain hurt to try to remember each name.

Oh man tons of people. I loved seeing spewfeel/phron in 24s. AE don't remember is char name, but had tons of good games getting my ass pocket healed.

There's a lot of people I respect as players but it would make my brain hurt to try to remember each name.

All 3 you mentioned still play cigarette, AE is mostly doing 110s stuff the now or leveling more chars to 110 currently, phron was in couple bgs 2 nights ago that i was in and was grouping with spewfeel last night

I haven't played in some time now. With that being said I got to thinking, I always have enjoyed hearing the names of players from the past that stuck out to an individual or even better, an entire group of players. Name some people that you remember from old 29s, and hell, even 20-24s that arnt with us any longer.
When I think to myself who was great? Who do I remember? This is what I came up with:
Luckfiberal- Played 24s, great rogue.
Yogi- Only wow player besides Cheeser that I have contact with still via texting, and Arrow of course, being as I know him irl.
Cyberbully- Been awhile since I've heard from this guy. One of the best discs around.
TKO- Great Hunter in my book, played with him since he was still a kid, great guy.
Puju- Fvck all the "best holy pally" beef that's been up here the past the year between people this guy was the best player to ever touch holy paladin.

Might add more as more people come to mind, this is in no way a best of list so let's not turn it into that. Looking just to hear some names we haven't heard in awhile.

Well personally I've haven't seen in a while. Curley , jamesb, pizza , mutext, t-god, duo.

Rip idonotdie and moocow.

What ever happened to protrockin. :
;)

u people need jesus, what lonely and uneventful life have u lived if you can name 50 ppl from 8 yrs back nps.

im freakin jacked

This is a dick sucking thread. If you don't like it, then get the fuuck out. Also, we're talking about a game that people have played for the past 8+ years, so ya there's gonna be some memories. You fuucking dunce.

u people need jesus, what lonely and uneventful life have u lived if you can name 50 ppl from 8 yrs back nps.

im freakin jacked

PS the only thing that is "freakin jacked" is how far your foot is up your own ass sir. You must have sat on the heel awkwardly or something to get it up that far. It's actually impressive.

im freakin jacked
I can empathize, It's gotta be difficult to remember the names of even 20 people from when you were 5.

This is a dick sucking thread. If you don't like it, then get the fuuck out. Also, we're talking about a game that people have played for the past 8+ years, so ya there's gonna be some memories. You fuucking dunce.

Holy moly your my idol. What ever happened to this websites new leaf? Anyways people that bring back memories, hmph tough one. My boy gucciglad , wuntwo, twinkbarbie can't forget phron.
Either way this is a state your best wow friends thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread