US Noob looking for some help. (ally)

Wolfz

Grandfathered
Right now im queuing for dungeons. I dont have any gold and i cant lock my stats. Is there anyone one out there willing to help me out? Thank you

Battle.net = Wolfz#1983

Right now im queuing for dungeons. I dont have any gold and i cant lock my stats. Is there anyone one out there willing to help me out? Thank you

Battle.net = Wolfz#1983

Also where would i WPVP at level 19. Thanks

Try looking around major cities for Blingtron 4000 or 5000. They give good gold from the items within their gift package.

A good place to wpvp on Alliance at 19 would be the border of Ashenvale and the Barrens. For Horde, I would either go Redridge or Duskwood.

Try looking around major cities for Blingtron 4000 or 5000. They give good gold from the items within their gift package.

A good place to wpvp on Alliance at 19 would be the border of Ashenvale and the Barrens. For Horde, I would either go Redridge or Duskwood.

Thank you a lot for this information. I'm going to be going around looking for fights in the world now :D

When rolling on a new server one of the best ways to create a revenue stream is to sell a few of your extra pets.

Users who are viewing this thread