EU+US No loom 10s

True but we all spend time to build our 10's. Some have been equipped over a long period. LFH isn't time consuming considering you can only fish for it for 2 hours once a week. Well spent time. Fishing is how you get the 1ring from Org or SW. Just grab a drink, sit back and enjoy a day of fishing and hope you get lucky. My hunter http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/cenarion-circle/Gatörbait/simple just made 600 Zen fisher last night doing the Dalaren coin achievement. To top that, if you want need cash for enchants and cool pets, toys and high fishing skill, then fish off the dock during DMF. The Bloated fish not only give you 4 - 5 of the quest fish, they also give 10 - 29g per. More times than not bordering on the top end. You can make 1k easily in a couple hours if not sooner. Then spend the fish you catch to buy multiple Ghost Crab pets from the quest vender and sell them on AH after DMF for around 1k each =).

But your challenge makes me want to finish trying to equip my old 10 on Medivh, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/medivh/Crawgator/simple.
I totally agree with this dude you are saying your ten is the best ? Then put all your gold into it

I never said I was the best I just said I want to see someone make one better because i never see no loom tinks so I want to see one that's pretty good
Why don't u read what I said

No Explorer's Tabard? Weak.

No Explorer's Tabard? Weak.

i have been meaning to ask about these. I know you can get the Sporgaurd also but for both you need to mooch the first exp hits off someone, killing mobs that give hits? It's been to long seance I killed there for Cenarion and I believe you can get hits off the Giant Moss guys for Sporguard right? I think I even recall being able to buy battle.net tokens that gave 500 rep hits with justice points? Correct me if I'm wrong please but I have only been back for a month with just over a 3 year absence. My memory is terrible.

i have been meaning to ask about these. I know you can get the Sporgaurd also but for both you need to mooch the first exp hits off someone, killing mobs that give hits? It's been to long seance I killed there for Cenarion and I believe you can get hits off the Giant Moss guys for Sporguard right? I think I even recall being able to buy battle.net tokens that gave 500 rep hits with justice points? Correct me if I'm wrong please but I have only been back for a month with just over a 3 year absence. My memory is terrible.

I'm going to assume you're not exactly referring to the item I mentioned, since http://www.wowhead.com/item=43348/tabard-of-the-explorer#created-by-spell is related to an exploration achievement, not a reputation.

The rep tokens purchased with Justice Points were removed at the end of Mists of Pandaria, since Justice as a currency no longer exists. Timewarped badges do share the Justice Point symbol though, so I can see the confusion. Anyways, yes, you can use Timewarped Badges to purchase reputation commendations for Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, and Cataclysm era reputations.

I'm going to assume you're not exactly referring to the item I mentioned, since http://www.wowhead.com/item=43348/tabard-of-the-explorer#created-by-spell is related to an exploration achievement, not a reputation.

The rep tokens purchased with Justice Points were removed at the end of Mists of Pandaria, since Justice as a currency no longer exists. Timewarped badges do share the Justice Point symbol though, so I can see the confusion. Anyways, yes, you can use Timewarped Badges to purchase reputation commendations for Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, and Cataclysm era reputations.
Yeah sorry. Want be getting any of those then. I don't/wont play top end. Just have no interest in it any more. the rep though used to be doable with either a friend or boting your own toons. Initially soaking up rep hits from farming certain mob kills till you were friendly, then turning in the "plant parts" for Cenation or the "glow shrooms" or something for Sopeguard. Thanks for the info on current faction badges.

Yeah sorry. Want be getting any of those then. I don't/wont play top end. Just have no interest in it any more. the rep though used to be doable with either a friend or boting your own toons. Initially soaking up rep hits from farming certain mob kills till you were friendly, then turning in the "plant parts" for Cenation or the "glow shrooms" or something for Sopeguard. Thanks for the info on current faction badges.

You can farm several of the BC reps solo, if you're a good enough player, and able to kill the mobs. The lowest level I ever bothered to do it at was with a f2p 20, but I imagine 10's could do it with enough effort.

You can farm several of the BC reps solo, if you're a good enough player, and able to kill the mobs. The lowest level I ever bothered to do it at was with a f2p 20, but I imagine 10's could do it with enough effort.
With the removal of Hit Rate, 10's can't do the high mobs any more.

With the removal of Hit Rate, 10's can't do the high mobs any more.

I'll have to disagree with that statement.

Users who are viewing this thread