New Years Resolution

I've got goals that I consistently work towards and they don't change cause the year does but I'd really like to start making some decent money without seeing myself as a wage slave and have a healthier life style, I guess that's it, everything else is falling into place as planned, I guess these things sort of are as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
im gonna get jacked, tan and juicy as fuck like robertfrank615

I wish i could afford a designer clothing addiction...

Seriously tho I love fashion but most my clothing has holes in it cause i'm broke so i have to get creative with how I put things together.

I wish i could afford a designer clothing addiction...

Seriously tho I love fashion but most my clothing has holes in it cause i'm broke so i have to get creative with how I put things together.

You don't need designer shit to look nice if you know what you're looking for.

It's just like how some people spend a fuckton of money on fancy cars, I spend it on clothes. I was at such a point where I would plan out what I would buy once I had money in my bank account. Now I'm a little better with my money, where I can go a few months without buying anything, but the urge is always there. Just this last black friday I ordered some stuff which I didn't even take the tags off yet. Hell, I have some clothes I bought years ago that I havent even worn once. Its kinda sad but whatever, at least I can admit that I have a problem.

Now I'm looking back, and thinking about how much I could have used that money towards my education or saving up for a house or something that actually matters.

I don't think I've ever had new year's resolutions, so this will be my first year :O

First, learn to save money. I've wasted soooo much on unimportant stuff and I am always poor af.

Secondly, get a job. With my internship and school, I am busy almost all day (6am-9pm), but I'll be done with school by June, so I need to get a job before next year ends and start working towards my independence :D

Thirdly, give myself a break haha. When I'm working, I always get too involved in whatever I'm doing (school/internship) that I forget to eat or even go out and enjoy the day, or go out on the weekends, so I need to give myself at least one day off every week and stop worrying about everything, haha.

And last, but not least, get good at this game haha. It's frustrating that I've been playing for 5 years and can't get my shit together, so.. I need to do that x)

PS. Oh I forgot another: overcome my shyness and talk more on voice chat. I love talking to people but ughhh, it's soo hard :'(

Last edited:
my new years reso is to turn 22(jan 1st bday ecsde) then finally go the hell to college so i can put some of this stuff i've learned over the years to use.

I don't think I've ever had new year's resolutions, so this will be my first year :O

First, learn to save money. I've wasted soooo much on unimportant stuff and I am always poor af.

/r/personalfinance

Secondly, get a job. With my internship and school, I am busy almost all day (6am-9pm), but I'll be done with school by June, so I need to get a job before next year ends and start working towards my independence :D

/r/careerguidance

Thirdly, give myself a break haha. When I'm working, I always get too involved in whatever I'm doing (school/internship) that I forget to eat or even go out and enjoy the day, or go out on the weekends, so I need to give myself at least one day off every week and stop worrying about everything, haha.

Check out this cool game for a break :>

And last, but not least, get good at this game haha. It's frustrating that I've been playing for 5 years and can't get my shit together, so.. I need to do that x)

After learning a bit of 19s section I came to a conclusion that if you act like a douche in wow you'll be treated with respect, other way round than in normal world. Try it out.

don't actually try it out.

PS. Oh I forgot another: overcome my shyness and talk more on voice chat. I love talking to people but ughhh, it's soo hard :'(

Glad if I could help in any way ^^

Trying to be more humble towards people, and less homophobic, be more accepting and more given and to be more thankful to god for what i have been given.

Users who are viewing this thread