US New Horde tactic?

icehawk

The Beast Within
Is this a new tactic by the Horde?
WoWScrnShot_030917_224544.jpg

Multi-boxing F2P so when the bg starts Ally have like only 7 or so active players?

Unfortunately for the Horde it didn't work this time. We turned around the slow start and came out harder than Rocky Balboa in the 12th round and ended up taking the game!
upload_2017-3-10_9-52-20.png

If you are talking about the alliance druid multiboxer from area 52. He ain't some sort of horde agent sent to screw up the alliance team.....he's just brutally incompetent.
If this is true Naxx, then 'brutally incompetent' doesn't cover it..........

I used to know someone who was ADHD and couldn't sit still for more than 1 min without grumbling. He used to line up 2 different toons and when they happened to get in the same bg it used to drive me nuts as he would play each one 50% of the time in the bg. But he was a rl friend so I put up with it back then, but this Druid Multi-Boxer has taken it to a whole new level!:eek: If he is genuinely trying to gear all his Ally toons, man he has a funny way of achieving that!

I still have a suspicion he's a Horde infiltrator. No one can be that silly putting in 5 - 10 Druids into a bg and having them do nothing and expecting a carry!

Anyone remember Allispy? I wonder what ever happened to that goblin..

Users who are viewing this thread