New Darkmoon faire stuff

Irrational

Legend
As you might or might not know a few new things have been added to Darkmoon faire.

First off, one new achievement (That's Whack! - Achievement - World of Warcraft).

This vender here Galissa Sundew - NPC - World of Warcraft is selling a variety of intersting things for the price of fish that includes a quest, a toy, and a few pets. you aquire the fish from fishing anywhere in darkmoon faire.

She also sells a fancy fish feast recipe (225 skill) where everyone in party can eat for a versatility food buff. Regarding the secondary proffesion limitations (http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/rip-secondary-professions-67571/) only those with 225 cooking skill (or 150 skill if you get the less fancy recipe) will be able to learn.

>>>Take note: once I learned the recipe my cooking was locked at 100, but i could still make the fish feast. So buy and learn the Fansy fish feast first before considering getting the other one.<<<

If anyone finds anything i might have missed feel free to post.

Didn't see them recipes yet, was to busy buying these sexy sexy draughts.

Do these fish drop in open water? (can i bot them)

Lol got hoggs on my first try. RNG on my side that day, 4 hoggers popped in a row

Keep in mind she also sells the treasure map for 100 Darkmoon Daggermaws. I've done this treasure map on 2 different characters and at the end of the quest I've gotten 100 Darkmoon Faire tickets along with an assortment of new Darkmoon Potions.

Keep in mind she also sells the treasure map for 100 Darkmoon Daggermaws. I've done this treasure map on 2 different characters and at the end of the quest I've gotten 100 Darkmoon Faire tickets along with an assortment of new Darkmoon Potions.

thank you for letting me know it was a waste of time

Gotta buy it with gold. All of it except shoulders

i guess wowhead needs to update their heirloom list then because, it says 50 dm tickects required.

Maybe for someone as pro as you, but for others that don't have a bunch of looms it's definitely worth the time.
or pets/mounts. you can never have too many monkeys to show off.

Users who are viewing this thread