EU+US Nervous to upgrade my Rogue any higher - thoughts?

Twinksama

Grandfathered
Currently I am sitting on i-level 849 in full leather for my rogue with 814 daggers.
If I upgrade one more i-level I will start to hit scaling... The only gear BoE wise that isn't over 855 is my Trinket(Fan).

Is it worth it to upgrade or no? In WPvP I use Soul Cap, but I heard if I have a bag / bank i-level the scaling kicks in anyways.

I'm confused as far as what you mean by sub 850 being better than 850+? Is it a bad thing that I geared to 865? D:

I'm confused as far as what you mean by sub 850 being better than 850+? Is it a bad thing that I geared to 865? D:
There's PVE scaling.. but its really small you wont even notice it. :p

If the scaling is similar to BM hunters then your time-to-kill mobs should still improve as you gear past 850 (or at the very worst, be around the same).

Like everyone expected, time-to-kill still decreases as your ilvl increases :)

I used simmed BM hunter DPS over 30 seconds for burst, with 15 AF traits and no gems (to be on the generous side). Average ilvl takes into account an 814 AF and 940 legendary.

TnrAUK2.png

I mean I can ST 700k+ DPS on bosses in Legion Normal Dungeons, from what I've been reading the scaling is applied while instanced as well. I can't complain too much, stuff falls over at my feet for the most part ;)

I'm pushing 1.1m on bosses without the scaling not sure I can go much higher than that. Which is why I am unsure if I should keep upgrading or not.
Biggest thing to me is kill time as I sell dungeon carries to roughly 45 clients each week. I can't let my clear time have DR.

If the scaling is similar to BM hunters then your time-to-kill mobs should still improve as you gear past 850 (or at the very worst, be around the same).

@Twinksama I'm reemphasizing the above. There is zero reason to not continue to improve your twink as it does not affectr your kill time.

Users who are viewing this thread