nerf ferals

So let me ask how Inevituball, Is critting me 2k+ with bites no freakin stacks, are you kidding me? That is so fricken 1 sided, its rediculous

2k? Maybe with berserker and if you're a clothie, yeah. Or just leather with 0 resil. Anyways, I do agree it's a bit too powerful, but building up savage roar and 5 combos after that can be time-consuming, so if you don't just stay there and let him get combos on you, you should be fine (means if you have any teammates to back you up by dpsing the feral). They are pretty much unkitable aswell, so yeah. Aint complaining though, as I like to play some feral every now and then too :)

you had stacks, ferals have been critting that hard since cata and now they have even more ramp up time.

I had no stacks, it wasnt even the first cap, A bit one sided imo. Its not like you can even heal thru that, Even with our ateam lock keeping him locked down on roof, He still managed to get the bite off.

Is it just me or when blizzard said they were going to 'hotfix' holyshock they sort of left out a few minor details including that of feral druids adopting the spell.

On a side note: Au revoir Holy Paladins et Bonjour Feral Druids
~Solid~

I had no stacks, it wasnt even the first cap, A bit one sided imo. Its not like you can even heal thru that, Even with our ateam lock keeping him locked down on roof, He still managed to get the bite off.

This bracket isn't ready for an experienced druid. :)

Ironic
A jump abusing druid complaining about another druids dmg...
was he the only Dps that u couldn't get off of u when u jumped from the fr too the roof?

I think mr sullivans dmg is the lesser of 2 evils <3

i think ur druids are just f**king awful and cant play 19s

minogwa #1 druid all time all levels + 4time r1 glad cy@ badnan shitcans

n here, i leave with telling u a guild name you should follow - <Better off Dead>

I don't think ferals are op at all. Sure, they do pretty much dmg compered to other classes I've tried but as some1 said: it takes some time to stack up all buffs and combopoints and even then the 1.5k crits are rare at least from my own experience. Ferals shouldn't be nerfed, other classes should be buffed. Retri for example... </3

yeah just make all classes do damage comparable to cata, man those were good times.

stay small 4.0 products and newr 5.0rs

i was playing my feral other day and was surprized when i solo dropped a 2900+ HP FC res-druid who was solo . i didn't do it instantly either btw

19 ferals along with all druids got a serious set of abilities/spells in MOP, with gives them a tool bag that not even a 29 or even a 39 druid had

i had FC set up with 5 points and a bleed going as i pursued the res-druid FC, when i had energy at that point i hit Savage Roar - Spell - World of Warcraft, mangle, lifebloom, Tiger's Fury - Spell - World of Warcraft, mangle, mangle, and went to ferocious bite and soon as the energy was there and with the damage stack spells it seemed like i wiped 1500+ hp and him and following random hit killed him.

Users who are viewing this thread