EU+US My 109

what the duck is the purpose of playing a 109 twink

About a 4% increase in stats in instanced pvp (820 - 780). So technically it's the best for pure instanced pvp. Although you're far better off at 99 with a 15-16% increase in stats.

edit; However I can see the appeal, since some specs are just that much more fun with the lvl 100 talent.

So.. I never really dabbled much into 99 twinking and have yet to do 109 twink yet. I mainly twink on 101 so that I can help others in dungeons and world content, it's mainly just a "fun factor" of seeing the look on peoples faces whenever they pull and I'm already ahead of the group nuking everything down and seeing the "WOW!!!" factor in their replies. Does a 99 or a 109 even come close in sheer raw power compared to an equally geared 101 when running instances?

@AlterScene 99s don't even come close to what a 101 can pull off in instances. No idea about 109s.

Sadly I must agree with 99s... I have been solo killing first boss in "halls of valor" on my 99 ret pally for like 5-6 minutes and 101 can kill him in matter of seconds.
Only place where 99s excel is instanced PVP. Everywhere else 101 wins by huge margin.

Users who are viewing this thread