EU+US Mob Farming?

Dàwn the Hunter

Spirit Healer
Anyone have suggestions on where largely condensed mobs that I could farm for like greens for xmogs? Im bored on my downtime when I dont bg. I on an off rare spawn farm for epics but I dont care to wait sometimes for like Boulder Pads or Feathered headdress. I was thinking raven Hill, Darkshire Zombies/Skeletons or stick to farming Foamspittle staff for my priest.

The only time I farm mobs is for grisly trophies when dmf is active and I farm the whelps in the wetlands for a chance at the pet.

Other than that if I were to farm things inbetween queues personally I would solo stockades, SFK, or Gnomer trash for chances at ilvl 28s

I know you were asking for greens but those can drop anywhere really. (There is a good spot in westfall actually that has lots of mobs, used to be a good afk farm with monks)

The only time I farm mobs is for grisly trophies when dmf is active and I farm the whelps in the wetlands for a chance at the pet.

Other than that if I were to farm things inbetween queues personally I would solo stockades, SFK, or Gnomer trash for chances at ilvl 28s

I know you were asking for greens but those can drop anywhere really. (There is a good spot in westfall actually that has lots of mobs, used to be a good afk farm with monks)

Yeah I mean as wise as farming goes those dont sound to bad atleast wetlands doesint sound bad sense I dont have patience soloing dungeons like I used to, I dont mind grouping for them but I kinda want to que for bg's.

Im going to try Ravenhill for a bit to see how that goes then maybe go back to westfall or try wetlands dragons. Thanks for the suggestion good ol' Friend! <3

Yeah I mean as wise as farming goes those dont sound to bad atleast wetlands doesint sound bad sense I dont have patience soloing dungeons like I used to, I dont mind grouping for them but I kinda want to que for bg's.

Im going to try Ravenhill for a bit to see how that goes then maybe go back to westfall or try wetlands dragons. Thanks for the suggestion good ol' Friend! <3

The underground crypts with that elite dude inside in raven hill is the best place to aoe farm imo but it's also dangerous with such a large amount of mobs in each pack. Large amount of guys, good respawn rate, and easy to do a farming lap.

I even got a demon band to drop. Was lol 13 RIP.

The underground crypts with that elite dude inside in raven hill is the best place to aoe farm imo but it's also dangerous with such a large amount of mobs in each pack. Large amount of guys, good respawn rate, and easy to do a farming lap.

I even got a demon band to drop. Was lol 13 RIP.

Yeah i was doing the outside in the cemetery and im pleasently surprised I got like 7 greens so far with in 17 mins.
I was thinking about going down there. Hows the respawn timers for them down there though? I can do a full rotation outside and they will be back up for another round. As wise as staying alive im restro druid and I just spam moonfire and heal myself till they die ahaha easy!

Last edited:
Yeah i was doing the outside in the cemetery and im pleasently surprised I got like 7 greens so far with in 17 mins.
I was thinking about going down there. Hows the respawn timers for them down there though? I can do a full rotation outside and they will be back up for another round. As wise as staying alive im restro druid and I just spam moonfire and heal myself till they die ahaha easy!

When I was doing it as protection paladin I was able to do a full run of the inside (both levels and skipped the quest elite guy since he auto kills them all and could either time it so the first room would repawn or close to it. This was also pulling packs of 5-10 each and just consecration, bomb belt them down.

I definitely think you can get more mobs but it might not be as good for tab targeting as a boomie since they are more densely packed and easier to be in melee range of you. Worth a try! Make sure you dont go down the hole closest to the top of the map, use the side crypt entrance with the big bony dude outside then just kill everything.

When I was doing it as protection paladin I was able to do a full run of the inside (both levels and skipped the quest elite guy since he auto kills them all and could either time it so the first room would repawn or close to it. This was also pulling packs of 5-10 each and just consecration, bomb belt them down.

I definitely think you can get more mobs but it might not be as good for tab targeting as a boomie since they are more densely packed and easier to be in melee range of you. Worth a try! Make sure you dont go down the hole closest to the top of the map, use the side crypt entrance with the big bony dude outside then just kill everything.

yeah Will give it a try if i dont like i can always go outside like i was before. <3

Ok its kinda fun down there so many mobs your right! have like 50 on me at once cant even scratch me ahaha.

Just sucks that lvlers are doing the Lich quest so I have to go back outside to wait for respawns...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread