Max Crit Rogue

Curley idk what it is, but Iv been thinking about making this set so can you tell me how it goes?

Dutchman said:
Curley idk what it is, but Iv been thinking about making this set so can you tell me how it goes?

I wouldn't use this really just fun i have a bunch of sets :)

Edit: i really just need max crit gloves and weapons i know the rest really. Also is Gloomshroud armor still usable at 19 if not i have Azure Scale vest

Here's what I came up with for a profile - chardev 8 - WoW Cataclysm

A couple things to note:

- Chardev does not have the new ring from fishing for an extra ~1.68% crit. That would go in the second ring slot.

- Chardev is not allowing level 19 characters to display 225 skinning, so some more crit is missing there.

- These weapons, while max crit, are horri-bad. 2x Venerable Mass of McGowan would almost certainly be worth the ~1.68% loss of crit for better weapon damage, etc.

- Being a Worgen would be ultra best for their racial.

- No grandfathered items.

Ehawther said:
Here's what I came up with for a profile - chardev 8 - WoW Cataclysm

A couple things to note:

- Chardev does not have the new ring from fishing for an extra ~1.68% crit. That would go in the second ring slot.

- Chardev is not allowing level 19 characters to display 225 skinning, so some more crit is missing there.

- These weapons, while max crit, are horri-bad. 2x Venerable Mass of McGowan would almost certainly be worth the ~1.68% loss of crit for better weapon damage, etc.

- Being a Worgen would be ultra best for their racial.

- No grandfathered items.

Thanks alot bro I usually just have some fun with these sets like i have max dodge, stam, AP, Dodge, haste stuff like that I was just missing a crit one i usually don't care really like i would use 1 agi to bracers for max crit :) stuff like that.

Edit: for thrown slot you forgot Bedlam gun and Double Buzzer blade would be max crit :)

curleypwnsu said:
Thanks alot bro I usually just have some fun with these sets like i have max dodge, stam, AP, Dodge, haste stuff like that I was just missing a crit one i usually don't care really like i would use 1 agi to bracers for max crit :) stuff like that.

Edit: for thrown slot you forgot Bedlam gun and Double Buzzer blade would be max crit :)

Right double Buzzer Blades! For some reason I thought it was unique. Also Bedlem Gun is a Horde only quest, no?

I find MAX of anything to not be very viable but rather a silly game, Max crit sets on a holy paladin result in about 10% more damage taken due to all the cloth armor, less stam and less SP. Instead I would be more interested in threads that discuss THE BEST crit biased set instead of THE MAX. The best crit set would be a set that incorporates lots of AP and crit in a way that favors crit rating only slightly over AP. This could also be called a BIS set that is crit biased, don't bother making a MAX crit set if it is going to hit like a wet noodle. Another problem you have is that a MAX CRIT set will probably favor a set with a hefty amount of hit for OH crits, you can't crit if you miss. A max hit set might actually crit more than a max crit set with NO HIT.

Users who are viewing this thread