Many GF'd items back in the game?

Lifestealing enchant (formula) is gone, replaced with Major versatility (+4vers) on 2h... just patched...
100%sure as i had just found it from New Scholomance while tryin to unlock the old version for trasmogs.
I was missin' just 45 in classic enchanting to learn it... I hope the other didn't loose it out...
I still have it learned from when I got it yesterday. and I just rebought the ones I vendored yesterday.

Update : Lifestealing formula regularly drops from Old Scholomance... (+ Major Versatility from random mobs in both Old and New Scholomance)...
After finding 9xmajor versatility in New Scholo and 5x lifestealing +2xmajor versatility in Old Scholo I think i can claim it pretty safely. If u go as lvl 20 char take ur toughest gear up for

Kirtonos the Herald as he's the real boss inside there (blood of innocent comes from the Doctor boss which can be problematic himself if u're low on dps due to the ias enrage he has)... no others hit as hard as he does (+stun/disarm). And I'm full 87 with rivendare sword as dk blood...

Don't pull all Rattlegore minions same time... he's another hard hitter as well... other bosses are pretty much easy to be handled... literally everyother... if u have some ability to clean toxins/poison/dots/whatsoever it might come useful at certain bosses but not strinctly required. I don't think u'll have an easy time as an avg itemlvl 61-70 unless an op sefhealing class.

Last edited:
View attachment 23175
someone is bound to ask about it so I posted pics. I'm pretty sure if @Mark31 is accurate it's only the drop from scholo that's patched.
as someone who was going to ask, I super appreciate these pictures in advance :-D

On a side note, I REALLY appreciate anyone who is able to anticipate the questions that someone will have when given new information and preemptively give the answers to those questions. I legitimately find that a valuable life and professional skill :) :)

There were mixed reports on whether or not the Lifestealing pattern still dropped; can confirm that it still does as of this morning.

Reactions: Sil
Small update, Ive unlocked old Scholo on my 25 and can indeed summon Kormok, legacy loot rules were on and neither toon got to loot so Ill run it solo again see if that changes. Also remember Darkmaster had an epic staff with an int buff

Edit: did a solo run, no loot but not all the bosses were dropping loot either so will try more
I’ve run through this dungeon with 2 different set ups, loot is not guaranteed to drop per boss.

- solo as a 20 paladin

- level 70 carrying a level 20

I’ve managed to finish all of the dungeon sets and get most weapons to drop (using a mix of solo / carry runs).

I’ve run through this dungeon with 2 different set ups, loot is not guaranteed to drop per boss.

- solo as a 20 paladin

- level 70 carrying a level 20

I’ve managed to finish all of the dungeon sets and get most weapons to drop (using a mix of solo / carry runs).
My problem is more looking into the Kormok summon. So far Ive had my 25 shaman only loot an ilvl 24 int ring or my 60 DK loot what used to be a +defense ring at the ilvl for a level 30 in legacy mode. Levelling priests atm and when one gets the epic socket chest proc I'll start trying to see if its a class thing to loot cloth from the summon and what level it is.

Users who are viewing this thread