US Machine Gun Clicks vs Waw Tawent 10/29/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel this will be a close - good game - While normally I would give the edge to WT - I think them rolling with new players and having much legit practice with their full 10 man against another full or close 10 man - The new players on the WT A team roster is what shackles my vote - No offense - Just haven't seen ya operate in a premade setting.

as for MCG? I've seen a few decent players out of there, just the other day i was in a game and saw 4 of them - They looked decent from what I could see. But they have the same factor as WT - New players with not much premade practice. we'll see how it goes here soon!

I would again request, 4 different streams - At the same time - One from each offensive prospective - One from each defensive prospective - Skype / Vent in background is not necessary. The best software that I have found for streaming is < https://secure.lives...t/launchchannel > I have used it and it has crystal clear quality - I use it for RBG streaming for Arena Junkies - if you feel that lag is an issue you may use a server side program / mod called < http://www.wowinterf...LatencyFix.html > I am infact willing to share my current livestream premium account with whoever would be streaming it - You can PM me for it or we can talk on vent / skype / Bnet about it - Preferably Gleaders only - and they can pass the info onto whoever - Please - Don't be jewish and change the password or the email on it - trying to be nice and do something that would benefit everyone greatly including myself - I have the receipt in hand so I would get the account back anyway... Just... Don't be lame if you're interested in this proposition.

Best of luck to both teams, once again... Good luck, have fun, stay straight, don't cheat.

all of us have had extensive Successful premade experence at 19 or 85. i know for a fact the Majority of A-team in mgc have done more premades throughout their 19 career than most of the people playing 19s nowadays dream about.

but yes i do agree this will be a good game and i am looking forward to it. as for me streaming i cant it slows my fps and makes me lag but i know for a fact there will be streaming going on MGC's side.

why are so many uninformed people saying that mcg lacks premade exp

I hope to god its just a false rumor but word on the street is Phe Kancer(WTF?) Beau and Lob are all on the WT A-Team...(desperate or serious?!?)

If so, i dont see much point in streaming cuz its just gonna be 25 minutes of face-rolling...viewers might as well just set their desktop background to a picture of the horde graveyard and stare at it for a while...

imo WT lacks a ghostfighter...

I hope to god its just a false rumor but word on the street is Phe Kancer(WTF?) Beau and Lob are all on the WT A-Team...(desperate or serious?!?)

If so, i dont see much point in streaming cuz its just gonna be 25 minutes of face-rolling...viewers might as well just set their desktop background to a picture of the horde graveyard and stare at it for a while...

imo WT lacks a ghostfighter...

should let wariwari on the a team imo

You're not following me, Hass.

In order to be a good soldier you must throw away most of your independence and adhere to the orders of your superiors.

Keep making your guild look like rubbish.

I'm not a soldier, and tbh you have no knowledge of what sacrifice anyone makes to serve their country.

i realy wanna be in the center of a heated forum argument

One day padawan, one day.

I think I'm anything but exceptional at my class. Those that disagree tend to be people who have either disliked me for a very long time, hated the fact that I went to WT, or are just mediocre like Snowshoes (who is a very nice person) but now has the reflexes of an old lady, and is no longer shining like he did when I knew him on Azgalor.

this is just 100% lol

Hey Snow, lets go do sprints and play some raquetball before the premade comes for training ya?

or are just mediocre like Snowshoes (who is a very nice person) but now has the reflexes of an old lady, and is no longer shining like he did when I knew him on Azgalor.

Now you are just talking out your ass.

Never said you were bad, nor anyone in WT. In fact, I think you are all very good.

But I do believe your ego is tarnishing your good name. Pizza is a great player and a good guy, you should learn from him how to interact with your fellow community.

And until you do, thats pretty much all I have to say to you. Feel free to attack me all you want, everyone pretty much knows your just blowing smoke.

Never said you were bad, nor anyone in WT. In fact, I think you are all very good.

But I do believe your ego is tarnishing your good name. Pizza is a great player and a good guy, you should learn from him how to interact with your fellow community.

And until you do, thats pretty much all I have to say to you. Feel free to attack me all you want, everyone pretty much knows your just blowing smoke.

amen!

snow just blizzarding on the bitches

Pizza is a great player and a good guy, you should learn from him how to interact with your fellow community.

Snow boo

<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread