US Machine Gun Clicks vs Waw Tawent 10/29/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes absolutely no sense.

Firstly, Maineack is in the guild, and secondly, I don't even play a warlock anymore.

Baddie.

Maineack is not in the guild. You're missing the bigger picture.

Your knowledge of your guild correlates with your skill at the 19 bracket.

Simply put: LOST.

Maineack is not in the guild. You're missing the bigger picture.

Your knowledge of your guild correlates with your skill at the 19 bracket.

Simply put: LOST.

I didn't know who you were before I joined WT, and they pretty much just called you 'the hunter that never could', so calling me out is a bunch of nonsense seeing as how this guild actually wants me here.

I've no idea where all this sudden hostility stems from, because I think you ought to know that calling out good twinks is a no-no when you're trying to get a guild up and running (stick with retards like Reflexes or Ore).

I didn't know who you were before I joined WT, and they pretty much just called you 'the hunter that never could', so calling me out is a bunch of nonsense seeing as how this guild actually wants me here.

I've no idea where all this sudden hostility stems from, because I think you ought to know that calling out good twinks is a no-no when you're trying to get a guild up and running (stick with retards like Reflexes or Ore).

That's Cute he's finally sticking up for himself, i'm proud of you wittle pally that couldn't
<
. Keep trying to be like me in Wsg you'll get there some day.(Hopefully)

To: Wancer

That's Cute he's finally sticking up for himself, i'm proud of you little pally that couldn't
<
. Keep trying to be like me in Wsg you'll get there some day

(stick with retards like Reflexes or Ore).

Forget it I don't deal with Peasant little trolls on TI. Queue up and get stomped in real game or Gtfo kid.

#your trash Kancer "try to troll somone else"

God. Are you trying out some elitist persona for the week?

Look. It only works with really, really good players. You aren't a good player, so you look like a mongoloid when you don't even use a contraction to call people trash, and hun, your own guild would rather spend $55 USD to get a great paladin, then use you in their premade.

Stay small, trash.

I hardly believe your statement, Waw Tawent said I was the hunter that couldn't, because you previously thought Maineack was in the guild, but isn't on the 5 horde twinks he has. Your false self entitlements of being a good twink is mildly amusing and is old content, i.e. you have a history thinking you're good, but really you're bad.

I'll let you and Ore have your ejerking arguments and leave someone as simple minded as you alone until after the premade.

I hardly believe your statement, Waw Tawent said I was the hunter that couldn't, because you previously thought Maineack was in the guild, but isn't on the 5 horde twinks he has. Your false self entitlements of being a good twink is mildly amusing and is old content, i.e. you have a history thinking you're good, but really you're bad.

I'll let you and Ore have your ejerking arguments and leave someone as simple minded as you alone until after the premade.

You're making hardly any sense.

Do you mean to tell me that a player by the name of Maineack isn't in Waw Tawent?

EDIT: Nope. A player by the name of Maineack isn't in the guild. You're right.

I'm still not sure of your point though.

You're making hardly any sense.

Do you mean to tell me that a player by the name of Maineack isn't in Waw Tawent?

EDIT: Nope. A player by the name of Maineack isn't in the guild. You're right.

I'm still not sure of your point though.

Maineack played a pally too, priest as well iirc.

Hass implied that maineack would replace you and then ridiculed you for thinking he only played lock for WT.

Hope that cleared up any confusion. Good luck to both teams!

Edit: Just looked at MGC's roster, I lile the race variety
<

Maineack played a pally too, priest as well iirc.

Hass implied that maineack would replace you and then ridiculed you for thinking he only played lock for WT.

Hope that cleared up any confusion. Good luck to both teams!

Ah. Hass can barely form comprehensible sentences, so that makes a lot of sense now, Rivfader.

Maineack isn't going to replace me, Hass. Not everyone in WT is destined to be replaced, and if I am, I doubt it'd be from that player (I remember him from Bloodlust mashing the S-key like it was his life-button, so hopefully he's improved).

I enjoy the bickering. Keeping the thread bumped is our top priority.

Don't get too rough though or else the moderators will lock the thread and we'll have to make another.
<

Ah. Hass can barely form comprehensible sentences, so that makes a lot of sense now, Rivfader.

Maineack isn't going to replace me, Hass. Not everyone in WT is destined to be replaced, and if I am, I doubt it'd be from that player (I remember him from Bloodlust mashing the S-key like it was his life-button, so hopefully he's improved).

#1 warlock... ever......

God. Are you trying out some elitist persona for the week?

Look. It only works with really, really good players. You aren't a good player, so you look like a mongoloid when you don't even use a contraction to call people trash, and hun, your own guild would rather spend $55 USD to get a great paladin, then use you in their premade.

Stay small, trash.

Great Paladin? Kid your a Klutz

Leaving that guild is the best choice i ever made, notice how it's losing respect because of the mediocrities that are flowing threw it. Personally i feel it died awhile ago but maybe our 5 man queuing over the summer was the last of it. You think your special for joining the guild well congratulations your 1 of 10 in the last month. Might be time for another "Name Change"

To: Mediocre WT Healadin

Keep trying to get up to my level Peasant.

Great Paladin? Kid your a Klutz

Leaving that guild is the best choice i ever made, notice how it's losing respect because of the mediocrities that are flowing threw it. Personally i feel it died awhile ago but maybe our 5 man queuing over the summer was the last of it. You think your special for joining the guild well congratulations your 1 of 10 in the last month. Might be time for another "Name Change"

To: Mediocre WT Healadin

Keep trying peasant.

The guild died awhile ago, and yet you weren't included in their premade schedule? That's embarrassing. I guess the guild didn't sink low enough to grab the last of the last.

Thankfully you were rather sharp, and left the guild immediately after it died, so you could start your own guild up on the Alliance and show WT how dead they are in comparison to the guild you created.

I enjoy the bickering. Keeping the thread bumped is our top priority.

Don't get too rough though or else the moderators will lock the thread and we'll have to make another.
<

duuuude yer so trash bro. l2p you hunter piece of shit. stay small, trash.

id say right now kancers a top competitor when it comes to paladin capabilities.

though eric rapes at everything so i bet he would replace him

The guild died awhile ago, and yet you weren't included in their premade schedule? That's embarrassing. I guess the guild didn't sink low enough to grab the last of the last.

Thankfully you were rather sharp, and left the guild immediately after it died, so you could start your own guild up on the Alliance and show WT how dead they are in comparison to the guild you created.

Good one, and yeah i do feel rather sharp and straight unlike that justin Bieber pic you have going on. I always new you had a thing for Pizza but C'mon that just takes the cake. Makes sense how he would pay $55 for his biggest fan to be right along his behind at all times.

Don't worry i don't judge mediocre WT healadin. I just wish your skills were as good as your ego.

To:Bottom feeding WT healadin

Your embarrassing yourself "word from the wise"

Pce kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread