EU+US Love/Hate Relations With Mistweaver

Wereßear

Grandfathered
The power behind healing is not terrible. The cast times are god awful though. I have been on my 29 MW and I can say that I can sustain people with gear decently. But with all the added interruptions and extended cast times, it is extremely difficult to survive.
The fact that I have to deal with blood elf silence and war stomp on top of all the added interrupts makes it that much tougher. Faking cast times isn't what it was. The extended cast times give anyone ample time to interrupt. You don't even need a good reaction time to land most of your interrupts.
On the plus side, I can defend myself again as a MW and even make solo returns with 7 people on me with Life Cocoon up in WSG. Personally, I think they need to reduce our damage a bit in trade for faster healing cast times.

MW:
Effuse = useless unless your not in active combat
Enveloping Mist = Best healing Ability
Renewing Mist = good to cast while moving
Life Cocoon = The new Guard ability

DPS rotation: Rising Sun kick > Blackout Kick > Tiger palm (Fairly easy, hard hitting damage)

Talents: Currently testing Mistwalk. It has saved me a few times but it's not as easy to use as you'd think. It's good for blinking to someones aid to drop a rising sun + blackout kick. But Most of the time it's not usable due to the person needing saving is getting gang banged or nobody is close enough to blink to.

Users who are viewing this thread