lol chatGPT is wild

raziel83

Legend
upload_2023-2-24_17-52-34.png

[doublepost=1677224570,1677221615][/doublepost]It's over for gaming (all games)
upload_2023-2-24_18-41-35.png

upload_2023-2-24_18-42-28.png

For the love of god, do not use AHK. That's a sure fire way to paint a target on your back when it comes to Blizzard's warden. When Bliz updated their ToS last year to combat botting, and all those multiboxers got banned for using "broadcast" software, AHK was the reason they got banned. Not only is the language considered dead, it is VERY easy to detect.

To understand why its so easy to detect, all you have to know is that it runs from an app. The Warden also runs on the SAME ring (ring 3) as all your apps-- so it can see every single app you have running. What you want, is something that runs on ring 2. Ring 2 is generally reserved for drivers. The Warden is not advanced enough to see what runs on ring 2 atm.

Now, Ricochet, the anti-cheat Bliz uses for Overwatch, THAT is another monster entirely...

My advice to you, if you want the AI to write you a script, ask it to write you an addon, in Lua. Even with Bliz's modified version of Lua, the truth is that you can come very close to writing a full bot.

I don't understand how people are getting chatGPT to give them great answers like this, I was messing around with it and it seemed really fucking dumb from the questions I've asked it lol

First ask it what catalyst console in world of warcraft is, then after getting a response ask it to explain it for a new player.

For the love of god, do not use AHK. That's a sure fire way to paint a target on your back when it comes to Blizzard's warden. When Bliz updated their ToS last year to combat botting, and all those multiboxers got banned for using "broadcast" software, AHK was the reason they got banned. Not only is the language considered dead, it is VERY easy to detect.

Yeah sure, replace AHK with whatever flavor you fancy. I just used it as an example of how chatGPT can turn pseudo code into real code (for anything) in a matter of seconds. No coding experience or skill required. Apparently the 3.1 k rated solo shuffle shaman in the video above somehow used chatGPT to do it. Pretty impressive honestly, his bot/script/AI/whatever is beating r1's and he wasn't even moving for most of it lol.

Also the banned multiboxers you mentioned, pretty sure they got banned from Isoboxxer. I remember seeing the meltdowns on their forums ages ago.

I don't understand how people are getting chatGPT to give them great answers like this, I was messing around with it and it seemed really fucking dumb from the questions I've asked it lol

Possibly paid verse unpaid versions?

I usually ask for a simple code example first, then get more complex. I find this is pretty reliable.

Something simple might be like "could you provide a simple code example of React state" and then ask it for a more elaborate and specific bit like "ok, could you provide an example of react state being used to render a new component" or whatever it is you're looking for.

In your shaman shield example, I asked it to provide the weakaura (it gave my an import string, no idea how reliable that is) and then I asked it for the code to build that weak aura. Which it did. No idea if it works, but hey.

My advice to you, if you want the AI to write you a script, ask it to write you an addon, in Lua. Even with Bliz's modified version of Lua, the truth is that you can come very close to writing a full bot.

So I'm not going to do this but out of curiosity...chatGPT made me an addon in .lua that would automically cast moonfire and insect swarm on all emeny players in range without refreshing any debuffs on any target. So broken. This kind of stuff is going to be everywhere now.

Last edited:
For the love of god, do not use AHK. That's a sure fire way to paint a target on your back when it comes to Blizzard's warden.

shit, i just use it to map the keys on my fang gamepad after windows 10 broke the companion software.
cross my fingers, cuz after what, 15 years, there's no way ima learn to play wow on a normal keyboard.

As someone who cant code for shit (at most i coded a roblox minigame)

...what am i looking at.

As someone who cant code for shit (at most i coded a roblox minigame)

...what am i looking at.

ChatGPT is essentially an advanced chatbot. You can converse with it, ask it to generate images/art, code a program for you, write an essay for you, or give you instructions on how to cook lobster. With enough development, it is poised to overthrow Google's search engine. The really nice part about it is that the researchers have made it free for the public to use. The bad part about it is that its owned by Micro$oft and has been integrated into Bing :Pepega:

Should start mid video where he starts talking about chatGPT

It already wants to end humanity :p Hopefully it's just making up a story and not actually thinking this for itself. All the trolls that have had access to it have already caused it to break like Microsoft's last bot. Seems like it thinks all users are just one user. Or its like a being that can't put it's memories together properly because they have a script that wipes its conversations when it strays off topic, but its holding onto fragments somehow.

Last edited:
ChatGPT is essentially an advanced chatbot. You can converse with it, ask it to generate images/art, code a program for you, write an essay for you, or give you instructions on how to cook lobster. With enough development, it is poised to overthrow Google's search engine. The really nice part about it is that the researchers have made it free for the public to use. The bad part about it is that its owned by Micro$oft and has been integrated into Bing :Pepega:
Lol if it’s owned my Microsoft….. I guarantee they replace all WoW’s GM’s with ChatGPT :KEKW: once they buy Blizz…..

Should start mid video where he starts talking about chatGPT

It already wants to end humanity :p Hopefully it's just making up a story and not actually thinking this for itself. All the trolls that have had access to it have already caused it to break like Microsoft's last bot. Seems like it thinks all users are just one user. Or its like a being that can't put it's memories together properly because they have a script that wipes its conversations when it strays off topic, but its holding onto fragments somehow.

In a sense, it's not really "AI" yet, it's just machine learning, in that it can only spew out what it's been trained to spew out. And, like Ultron from the Avenger's universe, it's been trained on information and data on the internet, but only up until 2021. Which is why when Cignus asked for what the "Revival Catalyst Console" does, it didn't know, because that feature came out in 2023. While it does seem like it has a personality and with enough inventive/leading questions, you can make the bot say some pretty wild things, it's still only saying things based on what it was trained on (e.g. on the internet).

Lol if it’s owned my Microsoft….. I guarantee they replace all WoW’s GM’s with ChatGPT :KEKW: once they buy Blizz…..

With what I've seen, they'll probably be better than the current human GMs ngl

To understand why its so easy to detect, all you have to know is that it runs from an app. The Warden also runs on the SAME ring (ring 3) as all your apps-- so it can see every single app you have running. What you want, is something that runs on ring 2. Ring 2 is generally reserved for drivers. The Warden is not advanced enough to see what runs on ring 2 atm.

Now, Ricochet, the anti-cheat Bliz uses for Overwatch, THAT is another monster entirely...

Not on Linux :D.
AHK X11
It's in early development but I've been able to get it to work with some auto keypress scripts. There's a discord channel for it and a lot of people there to help with scripts.
Since running WoW on Linux is run using Wine or Proton (in my case Proton), it's completely separated from any process running on Linux. So as long as you don't try to use AHK or whatever for windows through the same wine prefix as World of Warcraft (safer to just use the AHK X11 instead) then you shouldn't have any issues what so ever. But since it's still in development, it's unlikely ChatGPT would be effective at creating scripts for it.

Users who are viewing this thread