Lock Mog Rating

Kiri

Finally found a mog I like, what u guys think ?

kJOVrdA.jpg

NkiHTbu.jpg

Last edited:
Prefer your mog in your profile picture if I'm honest.

Do love the gnome though. The flare style sleeves with fingerless gloves are rad. Gold trim everywhere too showing how much of a baller you are. 10/a million

Prefer your mog in your profile picture if I'm honest.

Do love the gnome though. The flare style sleeves with fingerless gloves are rad. Gold trim everywhere too showing how much of a baller you are. 10/a million

Hey, she's a mother, mind ur thoughts would u?! ..also clearly she's mine! ;)

7/10 boots and shoulders ruined it abit imo ^^

wanted to get the sfk shoulders but sf dropped and a jaja 20 prot pala needed it, sooo didnt bother again... and havnt found any boots i like other than those but thx for the input :)

Since y'all like your gnome mogs. Soaids sister lock in my sig :3

10 / 10 i rly like that look ! Rarely do i actually like google mog but urs fits perfectly!
The gnome invasion is real !

Last edited:
Where have you two been since I been back?

Yo Saint Wb. :)
Flashing the latest in gnome fashion in the us as of late.. Tons of ppl gone us to play 19s its quite good, well lately its been very unbalanced but the tight games that occur like once a week are great ;-)
if u can stand getting kicked and locked out while not casting, or never get a return caus eu ms... Well at least we got the loocks ;-)

Yo Saint Wb. :)
Flashing the latest in gnome fashion in the us as of late.. Tons of ppl gone us to play 19s its quite good, well lately its been very unbalanced but the tight games that occur like once a week are great ;-)
if u can stand getting kicked and locked out while not casting, or never get a return caus eu ms... Well at least we got the loocks ;-)

thesaint #1429

my US R-ID :)

WTF, you 2 always tell me that you rather win bg's than look good... xD

Epic man ! Will add u when i get back on. Might be a day or 2 still sadly, or find baldi online for ginv etc :)

All this time waiting for your embrace only to find I have to wait a lil longer :(

Added you Mark<3 Like Kiri said, we mainly been playing project catwalk with the fashion twinks. Winning games is for losers anyway!

I like your lock, Adam. If i seen her down the local I'd do her...

11/10

I bet you came up with that guild name didn't ya.

Users who are viewing this thread