US LF Old Reckoning Battlegroup 39s

Hello Everyone!

I'm Curza GM of Below Me an old Reckoning 39 twink guild on Skywall-US. Looking to see if any old members were still active. Below Me is working on some projects at the moment and looking to find long lost friends.

I ran Ten Ton Mantis on Eldre Thalas. Will probably be coming back in Classic relaunch this summer.

It seems we've got a bunch of old Reckoning 39s coming back for Classic. Based on Below Me's discord, I'd venture to say we 10+ have stated a return. It would be nice to see some old names and find a way to all group up!

Hey! I think you were too! I wanna say you played mage. You and Coneofcold (Furel) lit up the WSG!

You gonna come back for Classic?
Yeah, that was me. Looking forward to Classic, that's why I've been poking around old forums.

It has been a long time but I ran with Below Me on Skywall and with a horde guild (name escapes me) on Shadow Council. Been out of game for quite awhile but looking at making a run again in classic.

<Premade> <X E N O CI D E> represent!

Hi Curza, Aristeia talked about this to me already! I’ll let you know if I’m interested

Scarfle I am still disappointed you didn’t rename to Snareplane

Last edited:
Might wanna check this out if you guys want to do some chill 39s with a buncha OGs (and some others) :^]

/waves from Terenas

Who were your chars from Premade/Xen?
Ipwnuhard 19 rogue <oneup>
Dotsdotz 19 lock <oneup>
Jenny 29 rogue <Premade>
Hotshotz 29 Druid <Premade>
Ipwnyouhard 39 rogue <X E N O CI D E>
Minnyheals 39 Paladin <X E N O CI D E>
Equalsthree 39 Mage <X E N O CI D E>
Whitefold / Watercoolr 60/70 mage.

Yourself? Scratch that figured it out. You’re the reason I went to the 39 bracket :)
[doublepost=1562053927,1562053734][/doublepost]
/waves from Terenas

Who were your chars from Premade/Xen?

Rexgal!!!! I tried messaging you on bnet but I don’t know if the person I’m whispering is you or Elone or Suppress
[doublepost=1562054386][/doublepost]
Hey, I think I was in this guild :)
You going to be running a Druid or a mage in classic?
[doublepost=1562054474][/doublepost]
Might wanna check this out if you guys want to do some chill 39s with a buncha OGs (and some others) :^]
Selena how do you download the private server?

I was thinking about making a 39 on it the second I heard Phatone is still playing on it.

https://www.warmane.com/download

Make sure to select Wrath of the Lich King (Old), that's the one without the bugged Warlords of Draenor model downport patch
Alternatively, you can just delete those patches if you download the one with (maybe because there's no seeders for the old), it's the /data/patch-x.mpq and /data/enUS/patch-enUS-x.mpq.

It seems we've got a bunch of old Reckoning 39s coming back for Classic. Based on Below Me's discord, I'd venture to say we 10+ have stated a return. It would be nice to see some old names and find a way to all group up!

Can anyone send me the Below Me discord?

I don't believe it was me but feel free to hit me up.

Rexreaper#1626

I can send a link. Just hit me up in game and give me a reminder.

Rexreaper#1626
Will do man. You playing 20s now? I’m killing time until Classic.

Will do man. You playing 20s now? I’m killing time until Classic.

I have a 20 vet on an alt account but I think I goofed it up by losing track of sub time. Didnt turn on xp before the time ran out. I'm also playing retail atm as well.

I have a 20 vet on an alt account but I think I goofed it up by losing track of sub time. Didnt turn on xp before the time ran out. I'm also playing retail atm as well.
You can message a gm to turn it on.

Just found this.
I'm Berie, Rawberry, Stringcheezz, Swisscheezz, and Manana. Also the GL of Midnight Society. Still debating coming back. It's good to see you guys still around.

A bit late but: Lushrush, Ghurk, Aristeia, Misda, and a few others have rolled on Atiesh alliance. Coneofcold should be along shortly as well at some point. We're finishing up drops in dungeons and will be start queuing in the next week or two!

Users who are viewing this thread