Level Twenty Battle Tag List

Re: Level Twenty Battle Tag List :)

Recently added [MENTION=25895]Buckelf[/MENTION], soon i will ask you guys which one of your characters would you want me to add into the list. Because as Rapido suggested me, it would be cool to have the battle tag + one of the characters (his/her main) for people to know who is the person they are seeing =) !

Since there's actually room on my friends list finally (Who thought only 100 was enough rly blizz?) Neilhoney#1464

Recently added [MENTION=8158]Shft[/MENTION], thanks!!! And by the way, Blizzard has increased the maximum of friends an account could hold from 100 up to 200!

This is an fantastic announcement for me, as i already have lots of friends in my battle.tag!!

Xrixy / Cherrycough / Samborambo - Criarix#1551

Last edited by a moderator:

ßurg: ßurg#1313

add me :D>>Jollyhollow-Warriorboy#1678
[MENTION=17375]LennywBoreanTundra[/MENTION]

Recently Added [MENTION=11098]Honey badger[/MENTION] , [MENTION=16096]bankmasta[/MENTION], [MENTION=17615]bigheals[/MENTION], [MENTION=22365]ßurg[/MENTION] , [MENTION=25370]lalonanana[/MENTION] , [MENTION=27106]Jollyhollow[/MENTION] !

Sorry for the delay, it had some problems back then, but it seems to be fixed now, and i am able to re-work on it! \

Recently Added [MENTION=11098]Honey badger[/MENTION] , [MENTION=16096]bankmasta[/MENTION], [MENTION=17615]bigheals[/MENTION], [MENTION=22365]ßurg[/MENTION] , [MENTION=25370]lalonanana[/MENTION] , [MENTION=27106]Jollyhollow[/MENTION] !

Sorry for the delay, it had some problems back then, but it seems to be fixed now, and i am able to re-work on it! \

Thanks for the add, forgot to mention that I'm EU:p

Users who are viewing this thread