Level 90 PvE Team

Trainsman4

Legend
Hey everyone, a friend and I were talking earlier today and we decided we would make a level 90 PvE group to do the MoP content. Because of Heroic and Mythic difficulty's, and because we won't be using gear ahead of the current content we are on, the raids will actually be a challenge. We are going to be focusing more on Throne Of Thunder and Siege of Orgrimmar because they are the hardest raids and they have a lot more bosses, and also we think those are the most fun. Although I doubt this will happen, if we get enough people then we will do both an Alliance and a Horde one. Since not many people will probably sign up for this, we will be doing all content on 10 man. As I said earlier, if we get enough people for both Horde and Alliance we will do a group for both, but for now, whichever faction we can get more people on we will do. All 3 of the people currently doing this have a 90 on both factions, so feel free to sign up if you are Alliance or Horde. Days and Times are not decided yet, since we don't even have a full group and don't know if we will get a full group. If you have any questions or would like to join, post below or add me btag(I would prefer if you add me btag, but I will still respond to all replies to this post)
My Btag: SleepyBear#16684
BTW - I'm US

I don't mean to rain on the idea but I don't think you will find any challenge there. When the patch dropped for mythic we 1 tanked 2 healed mythic garrosh that week... Granted we had SoO on farm for a while before hand.

[MENTION=9385]Ochimaru[/MENTION] I completely agree. But with the lack of gear and we aren't the most skilled players in the world, I think the end of Heroic ToT and Heroic/Mythic SoO will be a challenge. If it is too easy, we can always drop down to 9 manning 10 man or even 8 manning it. Thanks for the input

Users who are viewing this thread