EU+US Level 20 warrior.

Bleeding

Grandfathered
I couldn't find any decent guide so I'll just ask here. Crit vs Haste for fury spec? Does it do a huge difference? (might vs valor looms since I only have valor unlocked and I don't want to buy subscription just for that)

for bgs/arena it not matter... just using any plate gear at all (stats not matter, can even be white).
for duel/wpvp farnk is unsure on stat weight, maybe haste for more attacking since because of furious smash increasing crit for next blood thirts... returning to into enrage with bloodthirst to performing more raging blows is more damage so again maybe haste ;o. crit could possible return quicker because less needing to stack furious smash for chance to crit bloodthirst into enrage... so maybe crit ;o

Haste gives lower cds, reduced GCD, increase attack speed, higher rage generation. Use abilities more often.
Crit gives more damage. More damage on abilities or AA.
Most of fury's kit is instant cast. Only a couple abilities have cds. Reduced GCD and CDs helps a lot, but won't make a diff if u dont stack a lot of haste.
So if u aren't planning to stack it, just like it as a secondary stat, then crit would be the one to go for.

As someone mentioned earlier, in Random Battle Grounds, it doesn't matter. The game will assign you stats based on your level and spec. Gear in BGs 99% doesnt matter. Just make sure your gear is 100% plate (worth a 5% stat bonus).

For world pvp and pve it does matter, obviously, so...

I've always geared my warriors with an eye towards crit, ESPECIALLY at low levels. There's just not much haste gear down here. And what little you can get comes with a pretty big sacrifice in other stats. There's a haste cloak, for instance, that has zero stam. Same with the haste belt. Crit just gives you more of a damage bonus because its more prevalent and thus easier to stack without compromising other stats.

It's also nicer for pvp because the benefits of haste require huge amounts of up time on your target, which isnt something warriors get to experience much of. If you're getting kited by a hunter, you need to make your hits matter because you might only get 5-6 of them. Crits reigns supreme here.

I gather you weren't lucky enough to snag the Legion Invasion gear, so here's a link to my fury warrior thats not in that gear.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Chøps/simple

She's a f2p thats linked to my old account. Hence the heirloom legs/neck/cloak. If you need "pure" free-to-play gear, let me know and ill change her out.

I hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread