US Level 20 10v10 - Nov. 20th

Because the 29 10v10 is next Sunday, which I'm already a part of. Then the next Sunday is the 3v3 tournament. I don't have time on Monday-Saturday to play because I'm currently working a 6 - 10s schedule. So I would prefer to put it on a day where I can play at the event I'm setting up.

You can try to set one up before this if you like though.
I've already tried to set one up, with no success. You would think with all these 20s running around bgs/arenas we would be able to have 10v10s on a daily basis, I don't know why players don't sign up.

If you are a level 20 and you enjoy Warsong Gulch, please sign up to participate in organized 10v10s.

Moved this to veteran section, which is where i meant to put it in the first place. F2Ps are still welcome since there is not a difference really.

Also I talked to some others and we decided to just ban Surv hunters all together. For those who said they would like to play Surv hunter, please list another spec or class. If you already had I am putting you in the other class option.

If there are spots open, I really wanna test out bgs even tho I might suck :)
Alliance. :)
Suntosh - All Spec Mage/Shadow priest
Also my brother is available:
Sundip - Rouge/Warrior/Ret Paladin/Druid

When I get on later ill ask around maybe a couple players from my server will join alli side to fill up the spots, always 20s around on ap

Users who are viewing this thread